8

(I feel Like this wrapped up MDZS a little bit)

In the morning Mu Qing was walking to the café he works in when he stopped, shocked to see a man waiting there on a chilly morning. What was he thinking?!? doesn't he know the café opens at 7:50?!? it is currently 7:25!

Mu qing hurriedly jogged over there(no rush right, I mean he stood there for god knows how long a few minutes won't hurt)

As Mu Qing got closer he realized who it was and it shocked/surprised him even more, was that it was that one rude customer who would never shut up!

By now Mu Qing was speed walking? up to the man with a huge scowl on his face that if a child were to see that they would immediately start crying. I mean even Jiang Cheng would be impressed at this point!

So by this point you can tell why it was completely expected that the man started saying his goodbyes and looked legit terrified. Just as Mu QIng was about to reach him the man suddenly remembered "Oh Yeah! I have legs!"

So he ran like the flash and Mu Qing when he got there was a bit confused on why the man left but he simply just threw it over his head and started to open up the shop

Meanwhile Elsewhere

oooooo

Wei Wuxian had woken up in someone else's bed and normally the reaction would be "Where am I? How did I get here? I have to leave!"

But to Wei Wuxian who has more 1 night stands than he has fingers and toes he simply just put his clothes on, got his stuff, and was opening the door.

When he smelt the most amazing thing he's ever smelt. Pancakes! (idk couldn't think of anything else)

He saw the most handsomest man standing over there flipping those pancakes like he's done it all his life and judging by the way they look probably!

Hold up- Wait a minute- Hold the Damn MotherF***ing phone is that a FRILLY PINK APRON TIED AROUND HIS WAIST!?!?

"W-What the hell!" Wei Wuxian screamed

"Ah Wei Ying, awake" The man said (at this point we all know it's Lan Wangji)

"Lan Zhan, w- why are you m- making pancakes!?! in a pink a-apron?!?" Wei Wuxian stuttered

"Thought Wei Ying will be hungry" Lan Wangji answered immediately

"You mean you made it for me!" Wei Wuxian said

"mn" Lan Wangji agreed(iconic mn right here)

And so with that Wei Wuxian forgot all that was in his mind and sat down and had breakfast (for once!) Not caring or bothering to remember what had transpired last night or the before that or the night before and, you know what let's just say Wei Wuxian is terribly gullible as he is dense

A/N: Hey guys I was on Hiatus for about 2 weeks? and just wanna say that I know that this update is short but my brain was so fried that honestly I'm surprised I managed 456 words anyway that's all I have to say bye!

Try getting that image out of your head now!