9

Shi Qingxuan and Shang Qinghua are crying in Xie Lian's bedroom while he(XL) tries to get the whole story out of them.

"Guys, please tell me what's wrong. I want to help but can't tell if those tears are from sadness or something else!" The ever-worried for his friends, Xie Lian, asked worriedly because when I tell you they were crying, they were sobbing so hard that snot was dripping down their faces.

"Don't worry A-Lian, we're crying because of something good". Shi Qingxuan sniffled

"Well then, why are you crying?" Xie Lian again asked while questioning his friend choice

"We- well you know how we went to-to the new club downtown?" Shang Qinghua managed through his sobs.

"Um- well, we were going in when-" Shi Qingxuan didn't finish his sentence before being interrupted by the author for a

(~Flashback~)

OOO

"Hell yeah let's party! We're gonna party till the sun rises again" Shang Qinghua said while drinking more than 5 shots of tequila ( idk anything about alcohol ┐(︶▽︶)┌)

"Woo-hoo I agree! Even though I know I'll regret it in the morning" Shi Qingxuan shouted while downing a martini with strawberry syrup.

"Wait, bro, look over there! The hot dudes with 3 piece suits that probably cost more than our yearly salary!" Shang Qinghua started to point toward the entrance with excitement in his voice

"Do you hear yourself there not even close to our league!" Shi Qingxuan snorted, he may be drunk but that doesn't mean he is stupid to aim for guys he knows he doesn't have a chance for. ( that's just insecurities speaking, Shi Qingxuan, you could get any girl or guy!)

"Nah, I was just saying how they fit into our ideal type. Plus, I don't want a boyfriend, for now, that is. And the night is still young, so let's not think about the hot dudes!" Shang Qinghua chuckled, knowing full well that he might never get a boyfriend in this lifetime.

"You mean, said dudes who are staring at us- and scratch that walking to us?" Shi Qingxuan asked puzzled before finally having his words sink into him.

At this moment Shang Qinghua and Shi Qingxuan immediately locked eyes and had a conversation in 0.5 seconds

Italics for SQX, Bold for SQH

'What are we gonna do?'

'Idk!?! maybe there here for the bathroom behind us?'

'You idiot! the bathroom isn't in our direction it's in the opposite direction!'

'I'm not an idiot! You dumbass!'

'Maybe they heard our conversation?'

'Nah that's impossible '

'Dude, I don't know why but we are so fucked'

'Ikr, maybe we could just leave?'

'I'm not dining and dashing I was raised better than that '

'This is why you're failing some of your classes! You can't dine and dash in a bar?!? At least I think so?'

'You know what, screw it! What are we so afraid of? We're also grown-ass men, maybe not as rich as them, sure, but still grown-ass men! So let's pay the bill and leave!'

'You're right, maybe you're not so stupid '

'Just shut up '

So, with that mini conversation SQX & SQHgot their stuff ready to leave and were about to leave when SQX felt something pat his butt and SQH could've sworn on his mother's life someone's hand brushed past his waist

until they heard low voices whispering in their ear

Italics for HX, Bold for MBJ

"Grown-ass men, huh?"

"Your expression's cute"

"See you later~"

SQX & SQH slowly turned around but the men were already gone so with flustered faces they paid what was sowed and called for a taxi and went to XL's house to tell him everything that happened ( because they don't want him to feel left out the day he couldn't come with them because he fell ill)

And that's how they got to where they are now. Funny right?

Mini-theater:

SQH & SQX trying to pass the finals by going to the library: 

SQH: Hey, whatcha reading?

SQX: I have absolutely no idea I was hoping you would know

SQH: Well neither do I, let's leave this place and bomb the finals

And so, our brave heroes left eh library to hang out at the mall and when the finals eventually came around they just marked off random options and  barely passed

Teachers who thought they would fail: Next time...

A/N: Sigh,(ノ_<。) I'm gonna be honest with you all. I got lazy and didn't want to update but I decided to not let you down and I came back with a one-shot BL on my home page!☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆  All I have to say is I'll try to update more in a planned schedule! 

Bye! Have a great day or night

(But if it's night get off the phone and sleep (⊙▽⊙) )