Prologue

"So, what did you think of the movie, Rare?" Fluttershy asked, snapping me out of my daydream.

It was a Saturday night, and I had nothing to do. I wanted to go to the movies with all my friends, but, Sunset Shimmer was visiting Equestria, Rainbow Dash was having a "game night" with Scootaloo by playing video games, Apple Jack was doing extra chores and Pinkie Pie was working night shift at a sweet shop. Fluttershy would have to do.

"Rare? Rarity? Rarityyyyy?" Fluttershy asked, waving a hand over my eyes.

"Oh, I LOVED it when that girl in the movie matched up ALL her friends!" I couldn't help crying out. Fluttershy smiled. "It was very kind of her to do that," she agreed. "But-"

"IT WAS, WASN'T IT?" I cried out again. Fluttershy tightened her coat and I stuffed my hands into my own coat's pockets, realizing how cold the night was. "I hope you're still up for my sleepover. I put my pets in a room they would be comfortable in, so they wouldn't bother you. Besides, we're getting pizza tonight," Fluttershy asked as we walked into the bus.

"Of course, darling. I'm looking forward to it," I said, fixing my beautiful curls. "Oh, good," was all Fluttershy said.

"I forgot. What did you think of the movie, darling?" I asked her. Fluttershy looked alarmed at this question. "Oh, nobody ever asked me about MY opinions ever before," she said. I pulled her into a hug. "That's what friends are for, darling," I said, giggling.

And the rest of the bus ride to Fluttershy's was mainly us giggling.

*WOOOOO TIME LAPSE*

I laid down on Fluttershy's bed. "So, what are we going to do now? I mean, we could do that cool pillow fight things we do in movies. Wait, no, not that. How about makeovers, like in the movies, were the not-so-pretty girl dresses up and suddenly becomes beautiful?" Fluttershy suggested.

"I'm sorry, darling. I didn't think we would be doing all this makeovers, I didn't bring any fashionable dresses," I apologized.

Fluttershy sighed. "The girls in movies always has whatever they need. I wish life was like in the movies," she grumbled.

"Hah! Life is better than movies. Although, it would be glamorous to be perfect, like in the movies. Or-" I gasped and jumped up and down the bed. Fluttershy's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, Rare! Are you okay? Are one of my pets on the bed? I thought-" Fluttershy began panicking before I cut her off.

"I'm alright, darling! Do you mind getting our school yearbook?" I asked. She nodded and poked around her bookshelves before returning with her yearbook.

I flipped it open amd held on my purple glitter pen.

"What's going on, Rare?" Fluttershy asked.

I smiled at the picture of my classmates. "Fluttershy, darling," I said gleefully. "We are going to see who will make the perfect couple. Like in the movies,"

Yes. This chapter is supposed to be short. Anyways, this story is in Equestria Girls mode, so WHATEVER!!! This is my story EVER and, no, Rarity is not really my fave character. It's DASHIIIEEE!!! Anyways, I hope you'll like my story. And hopefully I'm not too lazy so I can update. Oh well, BYEEEEEE!!!

-DJ Dash13