London 2023

The Doctor and her companions stepped out of the TARDIS and into the bustling streets of London. It was the year 2023, and the city was alive with activity. The Doctor took a deep breath and smiled. She loved being in London.

"So," she said to her companions, "what do you want to do first?"

"I'm not sure," said Yaz. "What do you usually do when you're in London?"

"Well, we could go to the Tower of London," said the Doctor. "Or we could visit Buckingham Palace."

"Or we could just wander around and see what we find," said Ryan.

"That sounds good to me," said the Doctor.

So they set off, walking through the streets of London. They stopped to look in shop windows, and they people-watched in the park. They even got lost for a while, but they eventually found their way back to the TARDIS.

As they were walking, the Doctor noticed something strange. There were a lot of people who seemed to be in a hurry. They were all rushing around, and they didn't seem to be enjoying themselves.

"What's going on?" the Doctor asked.

"I don't know," said Yaz. "But it seems like something's wrong."

"Maybe we should ask someone," said Ryan.

So they stopped a man who was rushing by.

"Excuse me," said the Doctor. "Can you tell us what's going on?"

The man looked at them like they were crazy.

"What's going on?" he said. "What's going on is that the world is ending!"

The Doctor and her companions were shocked.

"But how?" the Doctor asked.

"I don't know!" the man said. "But I've seen it! I've seen the end of the world!"

And with that, he ran away.

The Doctor and her companions looked at each other.

"What do we do now?" Yaz asked.

"I don't know," said the Doctor. "But we have to find out what's going on."

So they set off, determined to find out what was happening to the world.