||15|| Funny Things You and Them Say

-Benicio Drew-

Benicio was calling you from outside Moon Man Bar, and you were telling him everything that happened at school, as a 15-year-old Y/N, he loved to hear all of the drama that happened in your day. "Oh! And daddy, I got a new boyfriend!" You said in an exciting way. "And I have a new gun!" He spoke with a rough tone. "I.... I don't see the connection daddy?" He chuckled. "And hopefully neither will the cops!" He said. "Daddy!" He laughed loudly.

-Mr. Moon-

"Daddy?" You called out for him; he came rushing to the front door to his 14-year-old daughter. "I want to hear all of the tea." I said, grabbing your shoulders and shaking you aggressively. "Okay! Okay!" You said, kissing his cheek before running up the stairs. He wasn't too far behind you. You jumped onto his bed and sat there as he excitedly jumped onto the bed with you. "Okay, so, Genny was being her usual bratty self and then she walked up to me and said: Roses are red." Moon nodded, a very serious look on his face. "So, I said: Violets are blue...?" He nodded again, the snake now joining you both. "And then she said: I thought the grinch was ugly. Right?" Moon now very interested, told you to continue. "And I said: Until I met you. and then left, SHE WAS CRYING-!" Moon and you both laughed.

-Boris Drew-

Boris was calmly reading a book in the library, when you walked right in. You showed him a letter that your ex sent you. Boris quickly begun reading it. "I ragret cheating on you..." It said, and you wrote back on the same piece of paper. "You can't even spell regret right." He continued. "It was a mistake..." And you replied. "Dating you was a mistake, learn how to spell first!!" Boris laughed, giving you a high-five. "THAT'S MY GIRL!"

-Abel Angel-

Annie and Abel were talking, when you ran to your dad, you had just gotten out of school. "Daddy! Daddy!" You said, practically losing your breath as you shouted 'daddy' over and over again. "Hello sweetie! Calm down now, so how was your day?" He asked. "You will not believe what happened to me today!" Abel looked at you with a concerned look. "What!? Are you okay?! Did somebody touch you?!" He asked, you shook your head. "So my ex best friend came up to me, y'know, the one who spread the rumors about me?" Your dad nodded in annoyance. "Yeah?" You giggled. "She said: Quit ignoring me!" Abel nodded. "And I said: Sorry, I was at a funeral." Abel's fears of you came back. "She asked me: Oh my gosh! Who died?!" Abel wanted to hear the next part. "And I said: My feelings for you." Abel busted into laughter. "Oh... Oh god, sweetie you are priceless!"

-Moon Man-

Moon was getting a lot of crap from a bunch of costumers, and you stood behind them, mocking them the whole time, while Moon was struggling to keep his composure. "Hey! Who are you looking at?!" The female asked your father. And he was quick with his reply. "The most gorgeous girl in the world!" You smiled at him warmly. The female blushed. "Aww! Thats so cute!!" He chuckled to himself, while you looked away for a moment. "Yeah, but she's not looking back so I'm looking at you."