||47|| Special Drew Family Chapter.

Auntie Alice. Here we go >:]

Late one May evening, with only 6 days left of school, your father promised you a new bedroom and you were going through magazines and whatnot, trying to get an idea of what kind of room you wanted. Laid back and relaxed, or the whole teen phase kinda thing. You hadn't met her, hell you didn't even know you had an aunt until recently. She and Benicio dated a while back but it didn't work out, distanced friends now. 
"Dad?"
"Kid?"
"Who is this lady anyways, and why does she have'ta live with us for a while?"
He looked at you, and sighed, brushing your hair away from your face, he stood up and walked over to the fireplace, pulling out a cigar. "She's an old friend. Back when I was a kid we were.. close.."
"She was your girlfriend at one point wasn't she."
"You catch on quick."
"Knowing you I'm not surprised.
"Zip it."
She giggled as he lit the cigar and sat down next to you.
"You real excited about that new room, eh?" 
You nodded and shifted into him, he wrapped his arm around your waist and leaned back, closing his eyes and letting the smoke drift into the air. 
"You're growing up kid, and as much as I hate it, you have to."
"Well, I wouldn't have had anyone else to raise me."
He smiled, that night. That one night. He almost didn't want to go to Moon Man's that night, but he did, thirteen to fourteen years later, here he is. 
"You talked it up wit Scottie yesterday."
"I thought he worked for you,"
"He's thinkin' on it."
Boris walked in and sat on his chair next to the fireplace, groaning as he did.
"Well good morning old man."
Benicio said to his brother. Letting go of you and leaning forward, looking at the newspaper Boris was looking at. "That Moon bitch still fuckin' around our parts?"
Boris nodded and Benicio groaned loudly. Leaning on the couch behind him, you never cared to know why your dad disliked him so much, but it wasn't bothering you to know. Flipping through the pages of the magazine you see stuff for desks and chairs. But you set it down and picked up another, clothes. A kid who just barely became and teen and still trying out the kind of person they are is hard. Especially when the people in your family don't know how to help you. Benicio simply told you: "Sorry kid, I don't know shit about that stuff. Maybe ask your mom."
Angelica Mariani became a mother figure to you after Benicio started dating her. But always being at work or in Ink Well wasn't the ideal picture you wanted. Uncle Boris didn't know how to help either. You were at a loss. When Benicio got up and went to the front door, a woman walked in, she looked pretty. 
"Alice."
"Bendy."
She looked over at Boris who smiled at her, then she laid eyes on you. She thought for a moment, and then she snapped back to looking at Benicio, shocked and confused and a tiny bit angry. "You had a kid?!" She snapped, folding her arms and glaring at him. "Relax, I'm not the kid's biological father." She relaxed her body and thought. It always hurt to hear it, but it was the truth, you did want him to be your real dad. But he wasn't. He wished he was though. 
"You bringing in random kids now?"
"I raised my kid thanks."
He snapped back. 
"Well, your kid is an angel. How many looks do you get on a daily?"
"You can walk your ass back to the curb, quit shit talkin' my kid."
But the smile you had never stopped when he called you 'his kid'
"This is Y/N, Y/N this is the bitch I've told you about."
"How rude!" 
She huffed at him and walked over to you, patting your head and smiling at you, 
"Finally, someone new."
She said to you, holding out her arms and smiling at you. You got up and hugged her, she smelled like expensive perfume and cigarettes. Something you were used to.
"How cute are you? Oh, finally an angel I can relate to."
"Alice you don't know shit my kid has been through."
"Shut it, devil darling."
He glared at her and walked closer to Boris. 
"You dated my dad?"
You asked her, and she nervously chuckled. "Yeah.. Back when he still had manners."
"Okay! Get out!"
The two bickered for a while, Boris stood next to you and held your hand.
"Sorry about them sweetie. they haven't talked to each other in a while."
Alice rolled her eyes, walking back over to you and flicking your halo, sending shivers through out your body. "No we haven't. But I'm historical to see a child had to be the one to sort out our 'shining star'.
"Stop with the old names!"
Well what a visit.