Chapter 1:Where it all began

No one pov: A few days after defeating Nadakhan the ninja had realized something about the people in the city,they hated them. The people of ninjago city believed the rumors that the ninja were bad people who had committed crimes and such Zane was devastated the most because he had trusted the people to be his friends but apparently they haven't trusted him enough. Lloyd and the others noticed his behavior and decided to do something about it. The next day Lloyd declared a meeting and Pixal as well as master Wu were invited but what happened next brought a new terror to ninjago.

Lloyd pov: Today was the day I would announce my plan to the others I don't know if they will agree but I just have to hope. Zane had been feeling really down lately and it's concerning us especially master wu and pixal hopefully this plan will work! We all were sitting at the table and waiting for me to speak after a minute I stood up on the table and clapped my hands. "Ninja's! I need your attention for I am about to say something that will change our lives forever so listen up!" *deep breath* "If the city wants us to be the bad guys then we will be the bad guys! Let's get rid of our kindness and fall into darkness let's show this city who's in charge!" Silence,silence was all I could hear until Kai looked up but his eyes were different...they were red"Lloyd,that's brilliant! I've been patient with this city but I guess it's time to kick some but!" Master Wu looked shocked before his face was replaced with anger and sadness. "All in favor of following Lloyd's plan say I!" "I!" They all looked at me with evil eyes I was happy with how they reacted to this plan they truly are loyal. "Do you all hear what you're saying?! You guys are my pupils and I didn't train you guys to be villains! I trained you guys to be heroes and protect this city no matter the cost! Zane,please tell me your joking right?" "Apologies master wu but I was indeed serious when I said I would follow out with the plan I'm sorry sensei but perhaps me being a hero isn't my intention after all." My uncle looked hurt,he just walked to his room without saying anything I'm going to have to talk to him later but for now,it's time to change.

Word count:425

Poor master Wu:(