Chapter 10:Panic

(Alright back with the ninjas. Y'all get to see Kai's panic attack in detail now just remember that this not canon and is just fan fiction.)

No one pov:The ninja were just chilling in their new hideout wondering what to do next.Lloyd had went out with Cole and jay to cause chaos in a nearby village while cole,Nya,Kai,and pixal all stayed behind. It had been weeks since Kai's last panic attack he thought that he was finally free from them but today would prove him wrong sadly. He woke up feeling an uneasy feeling in his lungs he knew this feeling all to well but thought what if this was different? His sister was still sleeping so he had to be careful not to wake her up he waited a minute to see if this truly was what he thought it was and unfortunately it was. His body stiffened and he felt his breathing become faster he started feeling really dizzy his breathing had woken Nya up and once she saw what was happening she immediately ran over to him and started comforting him. "Look at me Kai,I want you to follow my breathing alright? Breathe in,breathe out slowly okay? I'm going to go get Zane he might be able to help a little bit better." Kai has started to control his breathing a bit better and once he saw Zane he slightly smiled before laying down as the nindriod checked his pulse and all other organs that involve breathing oxygen and such, "he seems to be fine for now I suggest you all go back to sleep and in the morning we can attack some more towns" now that got Kai excited he immediately closed his eyes and went to sleep his sister following along as well. Zane went to go recharge his battery with pixal while waiting for Lloyd,Jay, and  Cole to come back.

Lloyd and Cole followed along with jay we're destroying another village just for fun. They had already destroyed 7 others all three of them decided to make the numbers even before heading back once they destroyed all the houses they hopped into their vehicles and drove off. Once they arrived they all parked their vehicles inside before going to sit at the mini dinner table they had set up a while ago since the old dinner table was still at the monastery Zane had cooked everyone shrimp and rice with some soup as a side and it smelled delicious. After everyone sat down in their seats they immediately started eating the food and soon it involved in a food fight Zane didn't speak or yell at them he just went to recharge pixal noticed and walked towards him. "Zane? Are you alright?" "I am fine pixal just tired" "I call tell when you're lying Zane,what's wrong?" "Perhaps I am starting to miss master Wu and the monastary a bit to much than I should" "there's nothing wrong with missing where you once lived if it helps,remember how the people treated you? Even after you made a sacrifice with your life on the line now is that fair?" "Perhaps not thank you pixal I feel slightly better now." The two nindroids looked at each other in the eyes and held each others hand before falling asleep.

Word count:563