The Death Of My Parents

TW: Blood, Gore

Standing in front of my parents' lifeless bodies, sirens and yelling blaring in the background, my blood-stained shirt sticking to my chest, my hands painted red with the blood of, specifically, my father, a smile was plastered on my face as I giggled maniacally.

My father's body chopped up, pieces of it everywhere. His face had gashes while his eyes were dug out, his tongue nowhere to be found. This was all caused by my anger and hatred toward him.

My mother's body, on the other hand, lay limp on the floor with whip marks and bruises littered upon it, the cause, not by me.

That was six years after my doctor's appointment, ten years ago, to find out what my quirk was.

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

Hansin's POV (the first half I forgot he was four, so bear with me)

I was accompanied by my mother, the doctor's younger sister.

"Hey, Su Su. Hey, Hansin." the doctor, Ms. Rena Harun, said giving my mother a hug and patting my head.

"Hey, Rena." mother smiled.

"Hi, Aunty!" I grinned.

I sat down and she started running X- rays on my foot to see if I had a quirk or not. She came back with the results with a smile on her face.

"You have two amazing quirks! " she said.

"Well, what is it?" mother asked.

"Analysis and Arsenal!" aunty exclaimed.

I was practically glowing, even without understanding what they were. I was just grateful that I actually got a quirk!

"It's a pretty powerful quirk, if I do say so myself! The Analysis part lets you solve, or rather, know what you want to analyze, depending on what it is. Arsenal is basically an arsenal of weapons, any of choice, sprout out of your body, any part of it, and react strongly to your negative emotions. You can also willingly control it as well." she explained.

"That's so cool! I'm gonna test it when I get home!" I was so excited.

"You can't!" both aunty and momma said at the same time.

I pouted.

"Why?" I asked slowly.

Both Aunty and Momma breathed out heavily.

"Because your father can't know you have two quirks. He'll use them to his advantage. You know he's easily agitated." Momma said.

I frowned. 'Why Momma look sad? I bad boy?' I then started to cry. Aunty picked me up and did that thing Momma does when I sad.

I sleepy...

Guns and Ricochets (OC x Shoto x Bakugou x Deku)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें