Job Interview

???'s POV

"Hansin Teisu, I swear to God. If you don't get your gay ass off that goddamned bed, I will tell-"

I was cut off by a frantic wave of his hands. "I'm up, I'm up! There is no need for you to tell anyone about anything." he groaned, blush spreading up his neck and the tips of his ears. I pulled him up only for the covers to roll down to reveal his fairly muscular chest.

"Do you ever sleep with clothes on?" I sighed, watching as he looked down at his chest then back at me shrugging. I finally got him out of bed and into the kitchen for breakfast. He instantly perked up at the sight.

"Which poison did you use? 'Cause ain't no way your bitch ass did this without doin' some shit to it." He stared at the food with crossed arms. I faked an offended gasp as I dramatically placed my hand over my chest. "How could you possibly think that low of me? I would never do such a thing!" He stared at me as if saying "yeah right".

He sat down and started to eat. "Y'know, you're gonna be late to your interview if you eat so slow." I stated with a smirk as he choked on the food. "What?! Why didn't you fucking remind me?!" he coughed. I just shrugged pissing him off more. He abruptly got up and pushed me with a smirk.

I used my feminine rights against him. "Did-did you just fucking touch me?! You fucking pervert! I'm going to call the cops on you, you know." I yelled taking out my phone as he stood there dumbfounded.

(Time skip brought to you by Shina Jin )

Hansin's POV

"What. The. Fuck." I said in awe. I stood outside the building, holding Shina's hand as she stood frozen looking ahead of her. She looked down and gasped. I followed her line of sight only to see Iida and Hakagure. I slowly walked towards the two, while Shina ran towards Mina, Uraraka and Tsu.

"Tei-" Iida was cut off by Hagakure picking me up into a tight hug.

"Hey, Hansy." she greeted as I was suffocated.

"H-hey. What're you guys doing here?"

"Well, Izu, the Pomeranian and Icy-thot told me about your interview, and since we work here, we decided to greet you," she explained.

We walked inside and everyone jumped up to run and hug me. Mina and Ochako were the first to detach off of Shina and I. I was about to say something when someone called my name.

"Hansin Teisu?" A tall muscular man with a piercing gaze that gave me chills called. I nodded and he said to follow him. I bid farewell to my friends and followed him to the elevator.