ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ's ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ sᴛᴇᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʟɪᴛ ᴛᴀʀᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ, sʜᴇ'ᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ sᴜssᴇx

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ sᴛᴇᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʟɪᴛ ᴛᴀʀᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ, sʜᴇ'ᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ sᴜssᴇx. Then she'd be able to board a ship which would take her to France. The tribrid had grown tired with London, and desired a change. She appeared to oblivious to the attention fixed on her, or didn't pay much mind to it. She stood out against the crowd. The tarven wasn't full of many upper class at all.

Few eyes drifted away, however a pair lingered. He'd turned his attention away from the dreamer who boasted to his friends about his dreams of his promising career in the English court. Gaze fixing on the beautiful woman in a dark red dress. His breath stolen from his lungs, instantly. He had felt her presence and her power the moment she entered the room. She was just as beautiful as she was, during the nights he saw her in the Dreaming.

"Greetings to you, Elizabeth."

The young tribrid met his gaze, a bright and wide smile spreading across her face. Earning a small one from him "Hello, Dream."

The endless and tribrid smiled to each other, eyes brightening with the other within their sights. The few mortals,  whom observed them, supposed they were friends or closely connected. With how they spoke and observed one another. One common assumption was made ; the handsome ravenatte and breath-taking brunette seemed to be very much in love with each other.

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʀ

Klaus blinked rapidly, still processing the fact that his son-in-law, his daughter's husband, his grandson's father was ; a cosmic being, and way, way much older than him and his family. He raised his brows, a semi-bewilder expression on his face "This is going to be a nightmare to explain to your aunt and uncles." Orpheus chuckled as his parents shared an amused smirk "However, I am curious, very curious."

"So, you're not going to try anything rash?" Elizabeth questioned lightly, making her husband frown. Orpheus blinked, glancing around the adults - well his elders - he recalled his great-aunts stories of Klaus, and how he dealt with her lovers. His mother was edging towards his father slowly, who's brows furrowed.

"Of course not." Klaus smiled, shaking his head making his daughter, relax. The hybrid - despite not really liking it - knew her husband was extremely more powerful than him. And Elizabeth would probably never speak to him again. He didn't wish to lose her or Orpheus, so he was open to trying to accept Morpheus, for them "You've been wed for four hundred and sixteen years, only seperated because of Katerina. I can see that." he sent a long look to the ravenatte "Unlike Rebekah and her lovers. You both deserve each other."

Orpheus smiled, agreeing with his grandfather with every inch of his existance. Morpheus and Elizabeth slowly met one another's gaze. Klaus' phone rang, causing the hybrid to excuse himself. Orpheus shifted his eyes to his parents, sensing that they would appreciate a moment alone. He threw an admiring smile at them, before following after his grandfather.