ᴜɴᴄʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴜɴᴛs

ᴋᴏʟ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴇᴅ, ᴛʀᴜʟʏ, ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴇᴅ. And found himself loving his niece more and more by the second - as she gouged Elijah's eye out...

A few seconds earlier...

Orpheus and Klaus both instantly pointed at Elijah, declaring truthfully, in unison "It's his fault."

Elizabeth's gaze turned sharply to Elijah, as Morpheus stepped forward, walking through the crowd of confused originals to stand behind his wife, a mirroring dark glare on his face. Elijah licked his lips, bowing his head, cowering before the couple. Kol smirked slowly, enjoying the sight, he glanced at Morpheus and Elizabeth, before looking at Klaus. His eyes widened, picking up on it all instantly, his jaw fell open as he stared at Elizabeth. She was his niece.

"Mama." Orpheus voiced steadly, his concerned gaze on his mother. Elizabeth wasn't moving, she was simply glaring. Morpheus glanced at his son, sensing that there was something wrong. However, he didn't understand what could be wrong. Orpheus took a step forward, as Elizabeth's eyes narrowed. Elijah paled as Klaus, Morpheus and Orpheus looked at the tribrid before sharing a concerned and puzzled expression.

Everyone jumped in their skin at the sound of Elizabeth's roar of pure wrath. With wide eyes, all gazes flew to see Elizabeth's fist come into contact with Elijah's face, before she rapped her hand around his neck. Morpheus blinked repaidly, sharing a glance with Klaus - the pair of them speechless. Orpheus sighed "Mad bastard."

Morpheus' head spun around, shooting a glare at his son "What did you say about your mother?!" He demanded.

Kol cackled, a starstruck expression on his face, he cheered his niece on, ignoring the pointed looks from Finn and Rebekah. Klaus stood dumbfounded as Morpheus glared at his son, scolding him. Elijah cried out, earning their attention once more. Elizabeth was gouging out his eye now.

"Mama! I'm fine. I'm right here." Orpheus exclaimed, carefull approaching his mother. He caught his father's eye, and gestured to Elizabeth. Morpheus nodded, "Dad's fine, he's right here. Granddad too. You don't have to kill uncle Elijah. Maybe wound him, but you don't have to kill him."

Elizabeth screeched when Morpheus tugged her away from her uncle. He kept his arms around her waist, he whispered calming words in her ear. Elijah's back hit the wall, he blinked, staring fearfully at his niece with his one eye. His left eye slipped through Elizabeth's fingers, on to the floor. Orpheus ran to his mother, embracing her. A low growl left her lips, however the arms of her husband and son seemed to calm her down.

Klaus blinked, feeling sense of pride but also fear. Kol cackled, making everyone apart from the family of three look at him astranged. He whipped a tear from his eyes, he sauntered to Klaus and threw his arms around him. The hybrid's jaw dropped - what?

"I love your daughter Nik, and your grandson." He smiled brightly at his blonde brother, "And also," he released an bewildered Klaus and spun around, giving a pointed look to his siblings - who looked at him with furrowed frowns "I have one thing to say," he turned serious, pointing at the endless, tribrid and quatbrid - more so at Elizabeth and Orpheus "they're mine. And Nik's." He added after a single thought.