07.

ENGLISH CLASS 📍.
12:38 PM

DDOT POV||
I was chillin' in this boring ass class, not even doing the work. The teacher just kept talking and it was going in one ear and out the other. Cause I already knew English, why I gotta m   A proper English?

And this teacher was an old bitch who was just miserable all the time. "Darrian, I'm gonna need you to lift your head up." She sternly said, "Ight Ms, whateva'." I quickly sat up straight as I didn't wanna hear her mouth, cause if I talked back I knew there would be a whole scene.

I slowly looked around the room, trying to keep myself awake. Then the small window on the door caught my eye, I could see Mr.David waving his skinny ass arms at me, gesturing me to come on.

I immediately raised my hand, tryna get saved from this shitty ass class. "Yes Darrian?" The teacher sighed, "Can I go to da' bathroom? It's and emergency." I kept bouncing my leg up and down. "Alright Darrian, take the pass with you.", "ight thank you." I quickly got up and jogged over to the pass, snatching it off the wall.

I then left the classroom and shut the door, "Yo wassup David." I smirked and held my hand out, waiting for a dap up. "Nah fuck you." He chuckled and started to walk away, "But cmon tho." He continued to say as he turned his head over his shoulder.

"Wow, you gon do me like that?", "Let's just go inna bathroom so we could talk." Dd swung his hall pass around and circles, and kinda skipped into the boys bathroom. "Damn you must miss me then." I joked, he just made a hm sound and shrugged. He was acting a lil bit weird but it's kinda early so imma excuse it.

Dd walked into the last stall, which was the biggest stall, and told me to follow him in there. I followed him, I also was just thinking what the fuck he wanted this whole time. "What you tryna do?" I questioned, "I just wanna talk...I also don't wanna be in Ms. Fucking Tj class." He said as he pulled a vape out his jeans pocket.

He was wearing a tight black shirt, it was showing his skinny but muscular arms, and his weak ass looking abs. But he also looked mad fine. "Oh..you on that type of timing." I leaned up against one of those cold ass metal bars. "Yeah, and I wanna tell you a couple things." He inhaled the blue razz flavored vape then held it out for me to hold it.

I took it from him, "like what?" I chuckled then inhaled the vape too. "It's nun serious...but since we talking again, and it seems like you tryna do sum with me.." the vapor exhaled from his nose as he smiled, then he sat down on the toilet seat. "It seems like that? How could ya tell?" I squinted my right eye.

"Stop playin' with me, y'know what I mean. But all I wanna say is, if you really wanna talk to me again, just don't try to act like we were always friends." He simply shrugged, "How could I even act like that?", "Ion know ma' nigga, just be chill I guess. Don't act like we was super cool.", "Okay I hea' ya. I could do that cause I still don't like yo ass." I playfully said.

I looked down on him, just making direct eye contact. I couldn't stop myself from just smiling at him because he was so cute, he was just staring back at me with a smirk too. His eyes gave me butterflies, but I loved looking into them.

David was just so fine, and his curly hair just fit his face so much. I wish I could've kissed him but this wasn't just the right time. "Is there anything else you wanna say?", "Nah...that's all I had. But we could just chill in hea' if you want." He shrugged, "Alright." I just smiled at him.

I liked his company, we didn't always have to talk. We just kept passing the vape back and forth, filling the bathroom with a raspberry scent.

"I do have question tho." He broke the 3 minute silence, "What?", "Why you ain't like me? Like you were mad mean ta' me." He continued to ask. I shrugged not knowing how to answer, or at least not wanting to answer truthfully. "It's not that I didn't like you.", "I thought ya hated me?", "Maybe I just liked you too much.".