08.

DD'S HOUSE 📍.
2:49 PM

OMNISCIENT POV||
They both finally arrived at David's house, after a 10 minute walk. "I'm hungry as shit bro." Dd huffed as he threw his book bag on the ground as he walked through the front door. "Let's order sum shit then." Darrian suggested in response, "Ight then, you order it." Dd then smiled at him.

"You already know, Watchu' wanna eat tho?", "McDonald's fo' sho'.", "Of course yo fat ass want sum Mickey D's." Darrian joked, "Mickey this dick bro." Dd laughed, Darrian just chuckled at what he said cause it was so fuckin' stupid.

Dd walked into his room and grabbed two of his PS5 controllers, then turned on the console. He was thinking the two could just play some games in the mean while. Darrian followed after him and handed him the phone, "Order ya' food.", David playfully snatched the phone from him, "I know what ta' do ma' nigga.", "Stop playin' wit me lil nigga, before I make you starve." Darrian mugged the other.

"Fuck you." Dd mumbled under his breath as he laughed, Darrian just rolled his eyes. Ddot then started to wonder around DD's room, opening drawers and and just touching shit. "What you lookin' for?", "Yo ass ain't got no weed?", "Ohhh. That shit in Notti room.", "Go get it fa' me.".

David smirked, "ight." He then handed Darrian back his phone after getting the food he wanted. "You ain't got none of yo own?" Darrian kept asking questions, "I keep ma' stuff in his stash, cause my momma don't even come in hea'." David left his room and went into Notti's.

He went into Notti's closet and searched under neath the pile of black jeans on the top shelf, then grabbed a silver lil baggie. It was brand new so it was still full, full enough for them to enjoy the night. David walked back into the room with Ddot and through the bag at him. "Thanks mh." Darrian smiled, "You welcome, ma' heart." Dd softly giggled.

"But let's hop onna game!" David then through the other controller at Ddot. "What you tryna play?" Darrian grabbed the controller and sat it on the bed next to his elbow. David had a bench in front of his bed, so they were sitting on that and leaning up against the actual bed.
"MK, or 2K or some shit." David shrugged, "let's play MK, let me roll dis' first tho.".

"Ight." David then entered the game and started setting up the two player. Ddot opened the bag and dumb a few pieces onto the tray Dd has also brought over. David put both controllers down and turned to stare at Darrian, watching his every move and being mesmerized by them.

"Damn you moving fast with that shii', how often a day you do dis'?" Dd joked, "All day every day." Darrian smiled, "Yo ass do look like a damn stoner. You be lookin' sleepy all day.", "Really?", "I mean...a lil bit." Dd shrugged.

"I like lookin' like that tho,", "I like when you look like that too." Dd slightly bit his lip and looked into Darrians eyes, "Yeah, you like me and y'know it." Ddot chuckled, Dd blushed and rolled his eyes away out of embarrassment.

Ddot's phone then started to ring, it was DoorDash. "Oh shii', the food hea'." David quickly got up and jogged out of the room. "Lil gayass nigga." Darrian laughed to himself.

Ddot knew how much he liked Dd, he just ain't make his move yet. But don't worry, he ain't come ova' for no reason.

David swung open the front door and looked on the porch for the food, it was sitting on the little bench. He quickly grabbed the food as it was cold as shit outside. He brought the food back into the room and set it in between both of them, "Wait, how you gon get ya self a McFlurry but not me?" Darrin started to complain.

"Nigga what? You literally ordered ya food before me." David mugged him, "I wasn't thinkin' bro. Let me get some of it.", David laughed, "No bro, you not gettin' shit.", "I bought dis'!" Darrian mugged him back, "Okay and?", "And I'm getting sum! Gimmie this shit bro." Ddot snatched the McFlurry out of the cup holder thing.