author's intro

i finally caved after playing Hogwarts Legacy for over a hundred hours and fell in love with Sebastian and his story line 🤭 (i'm quite literally addicted to this game help)

so, i decided to write a story of my own that has brewed in my mind, ever since i completed the game for the first time.

anyways, welcome to Bits and Pieces!

it was a difficult process in finally getting a general idea on how i want this story to play out, but as this progresses on, i hope anyone who reads this enjoys reading as much as i enjoy writing this <3

i plan to write as much as i can since i'm currently in school still and i have so much to do, but in the times where i'm not busy, i'll be here, writing. hehe

‼️: all mentions of Hogwarts Legacy and the characters from the game that are found throughout this story all belong to Warner Bros. and Portkey Games. my character Evangeline Aelius is an original character i created in a save i have in Hogwarts Legacy, but she is the only original form that I have created (character wise ofc)

‼️: all major plot points that take place in this story will have spoilers from the game! so, if you are a reader who has not had the chance to play Hogwarts Legacy and are weary of spoilers, catch a glimpse or experience the game first hand before reading this. some plot points will have parts where they are originally written by me but the main backbone of all of these plot lines will be found in the game itself, and i will be including some quotes from character and story dialogue as well.

‼️: please be mindful that this story will contain mature topics involving PTSD, trauma, descriptions of violence during battle, and slightly strong language. any situations of romance will purely be appropriate to the ages of the characters in the story. (fifth year students attending Hogwarts tend to be between the ages of fifteen and sixteen.)

please enjoy this silly little piece of fiction that allows my imagination to run wild ☺️

with love,

lucielle <3

~

story status: ongoing!