Chapter 1. Errands

Today started just like any other, Luigi had woken up early to make breakfast for himself and his brother. As he went to make the food he walked into the backyard. He wanted to use some fresh strawberries for the pancakes. After he got the strawberries he came back inside and started cooking. While the smell of Luigi's cooking filled the air it had woken Mario up." Good morning bro, " Mario said, coming down the stairs. Luigi turned around then smiled, " Good morning Mario, how was your date with Peach last night? Sorry, I fell asleep before you got home." Mario walked into the kitchen and started making coffee for the both of them. "It was amazing bro, Peach and I are now engaged!" Luigi turned surprised, " That's a-great bro I knew she was gonna say yes."

While Luigi was making plates for him and Mario someone was at the door. Luigi opens the door to see Toad with a letter. "Good morning Luigi, this is for you and Mario," He said giving Luigi the letter. After Luigi thanked Toad he closed the door, then he opened the letter to see that it was Princess Peach.

Dear Mario and Luigi,

Could you two meet me in the palace at 2:45 pm? There's something that I must discuss with you. I will be in the courtyard at our favorite seat next to the garden. I would love to see you there. XOXO

Sincerely, Princess Peach

Luigi sighs as he's seen many letters like this before. He just sits there as the third wheel like usual. Luigi was able to hide his annoyance before Mario turned around with their coffees. Mario went over to give his twin a hot beverage as he noticed the letter. "Is that-a letter from Peach?" " Yea bro, she wants to meet us in the courtyard," Luigi said, handing Mario the paper as Mario got excited. Looking down and reading the letter already used to the princess's unique handwriting " You may wanna hurry up so you can still do your errands." "Crap your right!" Luigi quickly ate his breakfast as he got dressed to go. " I'll try to be back in an hour alright bro." Mario looked up while he just finished washing the dishes. " Alright bro, don't stay in the bookstore for too long this time alright." Luigi blushed a little as he remembered the time when he stayed there for 6 hours. " Alright alright, I promise... I guess," He said closing the door.

After Luigi got a cookbook for Mario and some personal books for himself. He looked at the time and he realized he spent almost 3 hours in the bookstore he started to panic as he started to run home. As he was running home he almost bump into people and spent more time apologizing. That was until he did bump into someone, " Mamma Mia, I'm so sorry I d-didn't mean to bump into you-." That was until Luigi realize who he bumped into it was no other than... BOWSER!!!