Chapter 5

Navya (angry): Why are you doing this to us, Harshad? Haven't you had enough of it? What had Cabir done to you?

Harshad ( angry): Don't raise your voice with me... Otherwise you know me what I am capable of doing. Seeing Cabir in pain gives me relief.. Just do whatever I say... If you raise your voice once again like this time.... I will not spare you.. Get that in your thick head..

Navya become scared with his warning.....

Navya (scared): I will do whatever you say but please don't tell Cabir about it...

Harshad ( impressed): Wow, Navya I am impressed... The wounded tigress become the kitten.. You know who holds upper hand in this game... Don't you... Now don't show your face until I will call you again.. I don't anyone to know your truth....

Navya left from there.... Harshad laughed loudly seeing his enemy in pain...

Harshad: Yeh to baas suruwat hain.. aage aage dekho hota hain kya... Wah Wah.. Navya.. Wah tum bhi Cabir se pyaar karne lagi.. It's time to give Cabir more pain... But.. But.. not now..

He gives her sadist smile..

But they don't know someone has seen them...

***

Nandini is getting ready looking at watch and is smiling happily... Why wouldn't she will be happy? After all her love called specially to meet her..

Nandini (happy): I can't believe Drishti Manik called me to meet him specially. I can't describe my happiness in words..

Drishti ( concerned): Jo insaan kal tak tujhe dekha tak pasand nahi karta tha unse aaj tujhe milne bulaya hai... tujhe kuch gadbad nahi lagta Nandu..

Nandini: Tu bhi na... D.. hamesha ulta hi sochti hain.... Agar tu nahi chahati hain mein usse milne na jau to thik hai... (Nandini pouted...)

Drishti: Tu meri baat kabse sunne lagi....  jo bhi kehti hu tu to hamesha ulta hi karti agar it's about Manik.... tu meri hi Nandu haina..

Nandini: Nahi main uski berupiya bol rahi hu...

Drishti: Joke tha par mujhe hasi nahi aai.... Drishti is admiring her...

Nandini: Aise na dekhiyo mujhe sharam aati hain.. Nandini acted shy...

Drishti: Aaj itne dino baad tujhe khush dekh kar bohat bohat sukoon mil rahi hai mujhe.. Ayappa tujhe hamesha khush rakhe... Tujhe kisi ki nazar na lagey..

***
Manik and Nandini were sitting in the restaurant... Manik is hesitating to talk to her... As he has never talk to her normally except intial day...

Manik: Nandini I have seen Harshad and Navya together.. today.. I think whatever you told about Navya is absolutely right... I can't believe Navya is that type of girl.. As you know I can't see Cabir getting hurt... We have to do something to before it's too late...

Nandini kept looking at him.... Manik stopped when he see Nandini lost.. Manik clicked his finger...

Manik: Where are you so lost?

Nandini ( emotional): I can't believe you are talking to me like this... normally... How much I have dreamt of this day.. you can't believe... Manik.. Atleast I have someone by my side Manik.. now..

Tears slipped from her eyes but she wipes it.. She is overwhemled with joy.. Manik is surprised and shocked to see how much his change in behaviour can impact her... He got goosebumps looking at her..

Manik cleared his throat... Nandini looked at him and raise her eyebrow to ask him what...

Manik (soft): Nandini don't worry I will be always in your side from now on...

Nandini smiled cheerfully..

Nandini ( emotional): I hope you will stand by your words Manik... You are the only one who can affect me like this... Hope I can trust you in this Manik.. Cause many people have left saying this... if you will break my trust then I will not be able to cope up with it Manik..

Manik nodded his head... and hold her hand tightly which is laying in the table..

Manik: Nandini I want to tell you something.... but I don't know whether you will believe it or not..

Nandini asked what...

Manik ( hesitate):... Actually I love you... I realized it two years just before Navya... and Cabir fiasco happened.. After Cabir and Navya fiasco.. I was angry with you.. for not accepting.. Cabir and Navya... so I just wanted to hurt and make you realize how much it's hurt to stay away from your love.. But you were firm on your decision.. I am just glad you were so frim on your decision..

She is startled with sudden information..

Nandini ( surprised): You are not joking with me.. Right...

Manik ( smiled): No, I will never joke with you in this matter.. Nandini..

Nandini ( shocked): Manik... don't joke with me.. Cause I will not be able to handle it.. I mean how can you love me.... how..  when...?

Manik: I know you will never be able to believe it.. so I was hesistating to say it you.. Nandini...

Nandini: I am sorry Manik.. I just need time to cope up with this news.. Today you are giving me shock after shock..

Manik: It's okay Nandini take your own time...