Chapter 6

Riya showed up in the resturant where they were sitting.. She is shocked to see Manik and Nandini together.. as well as she is angry.. Riya went near them and act like clearing her throat..

Riya ( shocked): What are you both doing here..?

Manik ( shocked): We are in date.. What are you doing here..? You don't know you shouldn't interrupt two people.. Even if you have see us... You shouldn't disturb us.. You are manerless..

Nandini giggled listening Manik scolding Riya..

Riya fumed in anger.. as Manik scolded her.. She glared at Nandini and left from there..

Manik excused himself and went to washroom.. Nandini is looking through the window and admiring..

Nandini has voice message Manik to Drishti.. Drishti suggests her to take time.. Nandini reply her thumbs up..

Riya come back.. Nandini frowned..

Riya ( evil smirk): You are enjoying the date haan.. But don't worry it won't last long...

Nandini ( smirk): First, you need to fix your broken heart you know.. About Manik and me future will tell what will happen...? Mujhe nahi pata tha tum astrology bhi padh rahi ho.. Can you see my hand..? Tell me what will happen in my future.. So, I can be fully prepared...

Scarscm is dropping from her voice..

Riya becomes angry..

Riya ( smirked): You are so innocent Nandini.., In few days you will see..

And left from there..

After few days...

Manik: Riya, will you marry me..?

Manik is sitting on her knees and proposing to her..

Riya gasped and put hands in her mouth..

Riya (excited): Ofcourse, Yes... I will surely marry you Manik..

Manik smirked and look up to see Nandini in tears..

Navya is lost in her thoughts seeing Manik and Riya...

Navya ( pov): Nahi, Manik I won't let you play with my sister....

She looked towards Nandini... Nandini smirked seeing Navya... But as soon as Manik looked at her... she changed her emotions.. when she sees Manik..

Cabir grabbed Manik's hand... Manik excused himself from Fab 3 and Riya.. went with Cabir.. Unknown fear gripped in Navya eyes.. Navya followed Manik and Nandini being unnoticed..

Cabir: Bata mujhe kya chal raha hain..?

Manik: About what Cabir..?

Cabir: Don't pretend infront of me Manik.. Cause I know you..?

Manik ( frowned): About what Cabir..? Khena kya chahata hai Cabir..

Cabir: I know tu Riya se pyaar nahi karta hain.. Don't deny it.. Cause I know you Manik..

Manik: You will know in few days whether I am serious or not..

Manik left from there without listening Cabir's furthur words..

Manik (whispered): Yeh Cabir se main jhut kyu nahi bol sakta..

Navya, who is hiding behind the door listen to Manik.. Riya is very precious to her and she knows how much she loves Manik..

Navya: I will not let you play with soster's feelings.. Manik even if it cost my happiness..

Navya followed Manik.. to see him sneaking towards Nandini's room..

Manik ( smirked): So, how was my acting Nandini..? Did you fell for it...?

Nandini ( laughed): Manna padega Manik tumhe kya acting karte ho.. Tumhe to film industry main hona chahiye tha..

Manik frowned seeing Nandini's laughing.. After all she loves him so much.. How come the reaction is opposite..?