EROS: THE TWISTED FATE

SUMMARY

In the year 1800, Choi Soobin was born without a father. But he grew up with all the love his mother could give to him and that was enough for him. But at the age of 18, his mother died from an unknown illness, leaving him as an orphan. Three years later,  Soobin passed the Military Exam and became an archer that the King adored. But then during the war between the Royal Family and the Royal Court's disloyal men, Soobin was left bleeding among others... Until a man with rich and beautiful silk clothes appeared and claimed to be his father. He saved Soobin from dying that day and when waking up the young man found out who and what he really is. 

Soobin is a demigod, the son of Eros. He stopped aging since that day and stayed in the realm of the deities until 1923 when he had his first mission. He helped found love for humans but nearing the end of his mission, he committed a grave sin by falling in love with a human and saving her from her tragic death. He was punished and locked away from the human realm for 100 years, and in the year 2023 and he was released to continue on with his mission to find love for humans. Unbeknownst to the young cupid, he bumps into Seo Hawol who has the same face of the woman he loves. Things from the past repeats itself as Soobin tries to avoid her. But fate seems to be on his side this time around.

DESCRIPTION

A love story between a young cupid and a college student with bad luck in her love life.

Choi Soobin is a half-human and half-deity, who is the son of Eros. He was punished to stay in the realm of deities for 100 years for committing a grave sin. Every 50 years, Soobin comes down to the human world and helps find love for humans. He shoots his love arrows at people to find their other half with the guide of the red strings of fate. This time when his punishment ended, he comes back to our world and continues on with his mission. He then meets Seo Hawol, who looks just like the woman he fell in love with hundred of years ago.

Seo Hawol is an orphan who was adopted by a rich family. She is currently in college and a Education Major, who is learning Korean Literature and History. Her parents died when she was a child and a rich couple, who were her parents' closest friends, took her in as their own. She has always had bad luck when it comes to her love life since many of her exes took advantage of her for her family background. When Choi Soobin appears in front of her, he is the first one in her life who takes her seriously and likes her for her. Her love life is then changed because of him.

CHARACTERS

TXT as Themselves

Kim Eundal/Seo Hawol as Cho Yihyun / LCVEKEI

Seo Hayun as Shin Yeeun / BROKEN_EYES01

Min Seulki as Roh Jeongeui / Lorie_Greens

Go Aera as Han Jihyun

GENRE/s

Rom-Com, Fantasy, Semi-Angst, Fluff, Youth, Drama and Action

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This book is only for entertainment purposes. So please understand that.

WARNING

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK. IF ANYONE SEES ANY SIMILARITIES FROM ANOTHER BOOK PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE. PLAGIARISM IS NOT A CRIME BUT IT IS RECOGNIZED AS A COPYRIGHT VIOLATION. THE PERSON WHO PLAGIARIZED SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK/s CAN BE SENT TO COURT.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

FINALLY I AM BACK IN WATTPAD! It's been a while since I last wrote and updated any of my books- but here I am, LCVENIS! For this awaited comeback, I've decided to publish a new story I've been working on in my Google Docs these past 2 weeks. 😂 There were many Korean dramas that I've watched during my time off from Wattpad and I've been inspired by many that I thought of making my own version off from these Korean dramas. It's quite a long list but the main dramas that created this new world are Kkodu: Season of Deity, My Roommate is a Gumiho, and Tale of the Nine-Tailed! I hope everyone enjoys this new story just as much as y'all enjoy my other ones. 🧡 Stay safe and take good care of yourselves, LCVENIS!