Who Is He?

stark with another update on Loving the Billionaire 2.

Thank you so much for the love and support for the first chapter.

Enjoy reading❤️

.................. . . . ..................... . . .  ............  . . . ............

Location: NatWest Tower, London.

Writer's POV:

We see a man sitting on a black chair in this giant office. The chair was turned towards the window and he was speaking with someone "Why do we need her? and the conversation from the other end was not heard. He then said "Alight I will get her and yes, I will not kill her but I can't promise on that" something was said on the other end but then the call was disconnected.

When he turns around, we see a man standing in a crisp black Armani suit. He has a well-built body and the charms of a greek god. He called someone, who was also dressed formally. "Get me everything you have on her in an hour" the other person replied "Yes Boss"

After an hour, we hear a knock on the door "Come in" the person in the room replies. "I have got everything on her, she ain't a celebrity. She is just a normal girl who takes care of the orphanage but the strange thing is I wasn't able to find anything about her past. The person in the Armani suit replies "I would have been very disappointed if you would have found even a bit of her past" the other guy who seems to be an employee of the person, replied, " I didn't get you, boss". then the boss replies " Rohit, don't think about it and get the car ready, we are leaving now for the orphanage"

Boss POV:

Manik, you did a good job of erasing all the data connected to her past. But now that I am behind her, no one can save her from me and you my friend, can't do anything as dead don't tell tales.

I didn't see her picture as I wanted to know why were you so stubborn when it was about her. All these which happened to you could have been avoided but you took it too far. It was just one deal that could have solved everything but you just threw everything away. Now let's see if she is even worth my eyes. The boss was sitting in his Bugatti La Voiture Noire and his guards followed him in Mercedes-Benz.

Writers POV:

They stopped in front of an orphanage. The guards stepped in and checked the security of the place. Once it was safe and secured the boss stepped out of his car and they went towards the orphanage. The door to the orphanage was open so they stepped inside. They could hear a lot of now as everyone was running around. It seemed as if the place has a lot of joy and happiness in itself. The boss had hardly stepped in and suddenly a girl comes running collies with him. Before she falls, he holds her in his arms and the time stays still for a couple of minutes he finally takes his eyes off her and makes her stand properly.

The girl questions him "thank you so much for helping me or else I would have broken my nose. How can I help you?" she asks him. The boss is still looking at her and he says (stammering a bit) " I ... I am mm Abhimanyu Razdaan, I want to meet the owner of his orphanage". His guards were shocked as for the first time they saw their boss stammering in front of an ordinary girl.

Nandini then answers " Hi, I am Nandini and you can consider me as the owner of this orphanage. Please tell me how I can help you?" Abhimanyu replies "oh so you are Nandini, interesting. Do you know why I am here? Nandini gives a brief thought and then she remembers that Ayaan has informed her about the land issue on which the orphanage was built, now before Abhimanyu could say anything, she barks at him "Don't even think about taking it away from me, do you even know the meaning of it. For you, it's hardly some dollars but for me it's everything. Whatever you are thinking about it, just drop it right now" Abhimanyu was already getting nervous for the first time in his life. He then replied "Don't make me do things that you will regret later on. Either you do it willingly or else I will have to force you" His guards were shocked as to why his boss is even talking with her when he just needed to order and they will get forcefully. That was new for everyone. On the other hand, Abhimanyu was not able to understand what is in her and he cannot keep his eye away from her even for a moment. It seemed as if she is holding him captive at this moment and he has nowhere to go. Killing her was out of his thought, right now he just wanted to listen to her blabbering.

Abhimanyu's POV:

Manik was always in so much love with her. It was hard to understand that a man like him can fall for this ordinary girl. These were my thoughts for her till the time I didn't meet her. Somewhere I wanted to know what was so special about her that he was ready to die for her and not live without her.

I am a mafia leader and emotions are just motivations for me. I never felt like this for anyone. She seems so simple. I mean just look at her, she is wearing a simple white kurta and just so simple jewels but when she talks the shine in her eyes, the sound of her bangles, the ring of those earrings. When she talks they all move into the sink to create music for her. I mean, I know I am here to take her but not going to kill her. When I held her for the first time in my arms,  her tiny frame fits so perfectly into mine. As if she is meant to stay in my arms forever.

Now she will have to come with me but not just for the deal, she will come to stay forever with me. I won't let her go. Her eyes speak so many emotions and they have held me captive.

"What do you need from me?" Nandini shouted. I... words didn't leave my mouth. I was standing just looking at her. She kept asking the question, mainly shouting but everything went over deaf ears as my eyes never left hers. I was supposed to kill her but how can I? Doesn't she look like some angel just fallen from the sky? Maybe just for me. "Ohh Mister, are you even listening to me? If you are here to take it then I am not going to give it to you". I thought to myself that she already knew I was there to take her.

I came a little close to her and said in my intimating voice "I will take it and you won't be able to stop me". Nandini came even closer to me and said "But we have paid all the lease amount on time then how can you take this orphanage from us. If needed I will fight with you in court." And there I was shocked and shouted "What????" and she completed for me "What you thought that one day you will walk in your Armani suit and raise your voice and I will give the orphanage .. you might be rich but don't think about this orphanage". I smiled to myself and thought "Did she think I was here for this orphanage (annoyed face) but if this gets me close to her then why not". I took a step closer, close enough to her face and said "I will have this orphanage at any cost". Her little nose flared in anger and aww she looked so cute. Manik was hiding this angel for a long time and now I know why his life is hooked to her.

" This orphanage is built on illegal land and hence we need to demolish it, this land practically belongs to me". Nandini shouts " what, are you crazy? This is not possible and who are you say that this you land, where are paper and don't even think that I will leave the place. I will fight with you for these kids, my kids. No one can take their home from them.

I replied to her "my lawyers will send the paper, see you then my little fighter".

Author's Note: I could never fall in love again until I found her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter❤️

Where is Manik, is he alive?

Do you think Nandini can win back the orphanage?

Let me know your view in the comment section and show this chapter with all your love 😉