Ep:2 ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ 🌼

No warnings
Word Count: 311

---------

In Celestial Realm

---------

Third Person POV

"After a long and tiring day i finally have some time to rest" Lucifer thought to himself.

He lays on his bed closing his eyes to let the sleepiness take over him but he was interrupted by the sound of his bedroom door opening.

"Who's there"
Lucifer asks in a Angry tone.

He looks towards the door only to see a little boy with soft white hair and deep blue eyes.

"Mammon, It's you"
Lucifer says while looking at the little child.

"You should be in bed by now mams..."
The child looked like he was really tired but something kept him awake.

"Luci... You're finally back"
Mammon runs and hugs his older brother.

Lucifer couldn't help but smile at the little child. He picks mammon up and asks him why he was in Lucifer's room.Mammon looked distressed.
Lucifer knew he had a nightmare about
Him.

"Mammon.." Lucifer started.
"If your unable to sleep.. Would you like to sleep with me"Mammons eyes widened as he stared at Lucifer.

"Really?" Mammon slimes at Lucifer and Lucifer nods at mammon's question.

"Ofcourse i don't see why not"Lucifer then lays mammon gently on the bed.

"I'll go get changed into something more comfortable."Mammon then gives his older brother a nod.

After a few minutes Lucifer is in his pajamas. He looks at this younger brother that is waiting impatiently for cuddles.

Lucifer then lays down on his bed and taps the place next to him indicating he wants mammon to lay next to him.

Mammon lays next to Lucifer both of then eventually falling in deep slumber.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sorry for the late update. I'm busy with school and writing long original oneshots are hard so yeah. My summer vacations are coming up so I'll try to update more

- Ray❤️