**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ єχαмρℓє ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

{ Maya Arcomika x !FemReader }
fluff/a lil bit of angst/ mostly fluff

! WARNING !
The following story contains sensitive information, such as d##th and m#rder.
If you are uncomfortable with this, please start after the 2nd person POV.
Thank you.

тαgѕ:

[F/F] - favorite food
[F/C] - favorite color
[F/S] - favorite show
[B/F/N] - best friend name
[F/S/C] - favorite sanrio character
[E/C] - eye color

~~
3rd person POV:
~~

[Y/N] was a loner, since she had a hard life.

Her father left and got into a car crash, her mother had k#lled herself because she couldn't take the news of how her husband d#ed.

~~
2nd person POV:
~~

You were only 2 years old.

You deserved a normal life, if anything the universe owes ya that.

You were all on your own for now, that is until you come across a peculiar girl who is about the same age as you, and that girl's name is Maya.

~~
3rd person POV:
~~

[Y/N] approached a house in a dull neighborhood, however this house seemed..

𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵..

The walls on the outside of the house were painted a faded purple, more than likely because of the sun's rays smacking the walls.
There were 4 trees in the front yard, all of which were surrounded by mini lanterns shaped like pumpkins.

It is October anyways.

The house stood tall with about 3 floors and a ton of maple leaves covering the upside-down v-shaped roof, which appeared to be an ivory color.

A chill ran through [Y/N]'s spine.
Something was practically calling her to the house.

So obviously she walks up to the ivory door with a purple knob and knock.

𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬

...

She hears a faint pair of footsteps quickly arriving at the door.
In front of [Y/N], another girl, slightly shorter than [Y/N], appeared at the opened door.
The shorter girl seemed out of breath, as if she had just ran a marathon.

"H-hello there! I'm so sorry I look like a mess.. " the girl said in between breaths.
"Um.. Hi! " [Y/N] hesitantly answered.

"Hm? Oh your not Gene. " she said, lifting herself up so she didn't seem so out of breath.
"Uh.. I guess not. Sorry, I just uh.. " for some reason, [Y/N] couldn't find the words she wanted.

The girl had tilted her head to the side like a confused puppy. She then flinched her head back up and interrupted [Y/N]'s train of thought.

"I'm gonna be right back! Also, my name is Maya!! " she shouted as she ran up the stairs.

'𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘢.. ' [Y/N] thought. She had gotten back into her deep thinking.
Giggles filled the empty, silent atmosphere [Y/N] had to endure through. Stomps were heard rushing down the stairs.

Maya appeared with a purple puppy plushie.
"What's.. What's that? " [Y/N] asked.
This made Maya's face have a big dorky smile plastered on of real, raw joy.

"This is my favorite plushie! Violet! " she exclaimed. Maya had showed [Y/N] her plushie like it was an award.

"Um.. Wow! I..i really like it! " [Y/N] said. Maya stepped on the side of the door, gesturing for [Y/N] to come inside.