gideon x mabel (YANDARE)

epicnyancat714
tysm for the request!!
^^
(TW!! BL00D AND G0R3)

3rd person POV:
--

Mabel was in the Mystery Shack, talking to Dipper.
"and that's why you should tell Wendy about how you feel!" Mabel exclaimed, Wendy was hanging out with her friends somewhere.

"I would, but I just.. can't, Mabel." Dipper sighs, when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Mabel exclaimed, getting off the couch and walking to the door, opening it to see Gideon.

"oh, it's you." Mabel said, her expression darkening.
"howdy, Mabel, if you could just give me one more chance-" Gideon tried to explain himself, but was cut off by Mabel.

"I'm not giving you 'another chance'! you almost killed my brother!" She pointed to Dipper, who was behind her.

"yes I know, but I swear i-" Gideon hesitated, he didn't want to tell Mabel just how he felt, so he stopped talking altogether.

"but what, Gideon?!" Mabel yelled, she looked at Gideon with a hurt look in her eyes. She was never like this, which means that she was seriously mad.

"I-.. please, Mabel. I need this second chance" he pleaded, looking at her. The look of hurt in Mabel's eyes was making Gideon sad.

"you're too late anyways. I've already got a boyfriend." Mabel explained, crossing her arms. Gideon's eyes widened at this.

"wh-what..? who is it?" He asked, he seemed frantic about this.

Mabel sighed, before down looking at him.
"His name is Norman." She smiled, thinking about him. Gideon, however, had a dark expression on his face.

"oh. I-.. I have to go.." Gideon mumbled, walking away from the Mystery Shack.

(with Gideon)

He walked through the forest, muttering something to himself as he came across Mabel's boyfriend, Norman.

When Gideon layed eyes on Norman, he was furious. He grabbed his seafoam bolo tie, it stared to glow as Norman looked at Gideon, confused.

"hey man, whatcha got there-" He was cut off by one movement of Gideon's hand, his head was sliced off clean. Norman's body fell to the floor and made a pool of blood, his head was next to the body.

Gideon picked the head up, staring at the eyes and smiling.

"She will be mine."

He whispered, putting the body and the head in a trash bag, dragging it all the way to a trash bin and throwing it away. He sprayed a perfume on it so it wouldn't smell.

/THE NEXT DAY/

Mabel and Dipper woke up, there was an odd smell of iron and flowers, but they ignored it for now.

"alright, I'm gonna go to the park with Norman!" Mabel smiled after getting ready, she walked to the park and waited for Norman.

/A FEW HOURS LATER/

Mabel was still waiting for Norman, she was getting worried about him now. Eventually, Mabel walked back to the Mystery Shack, she was sad.

"hey, what's wrong Mabel?" Dipper asked, giving her a side hug to cheer her up.

"he didn't show up.." Mabel mumbled, when all of a sudden,

there was a knock at the door.

when Mabel went to open it, she thought it was Norman, but it was Gideon.

and he was covered in blood.

Mabel gasped, and Dipper walked over to her.

"Mabel? what ha-" he stopped talking at the sight of Gideon, his entire outfit was drenched in blood.

"why, howdy Mabel."

--
pare two will be here by tomorrow, I promise!! I just have to get some sleep cause I wrote this at midnight :')