Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

In the room, Xu Qin heard her son's childish speech, and she didn't want to speak ill of others in front of the children.

"Everyone is different." Xu Qin said, "You may not like them, but they are relatives of grandparents and your relatives, they are not cute, they are also your elders, you know?" "Oh

. "Xiao Haoran is still not very happy, "then they have to live."

"Leave soon." Xu Qin touched his son's head, "you don't need to worry about these things."

"Aunt says you are bad." Hao Ran said, "You still want a younger sister."

"Do you want a younger sister?" Xu Qin asked.

"Mom is very busy." Xiao Haoran shook his head, "I don't need it now."

"I don't want it now, do I want it later?" Xu Qin asked again.

"Yeah." Xiao Haoran pointed at his fingers, "If you want younger sisters, younger brothers are fine too. I can take them out to play together." When

Xiao Haoran went to play with other children, he saw that other children had younger brothers and sisters, otherwise, Just have brothers and sisters. And he is a person, he also wants to have younger brothers and sisters.

"In the second half of the year, you will also go to kindergarten." Xu Qin said, "When you go to kindergarten, there will be many children, and it's the same to play with them." "

Kindergarten?" Xiao Haoran tilted his head.

"Yes, kindergarten is very fun." Xu Qin said, "I just don't know if you will hold the pillars and cry, and say you won't go to the hospital to go to school.

" I will work hard."

"Okay, you will work hard." Xu Qin nodded.

"When I work hard, will I become as powerful as my mother?" Xiao Haoran asked.

"Isn't it like your father?" Xu Qin wondered, boys should prefer to be like their father.

"I want to be like my mother." Xiao Haoran said.

"You don't even know what your mother does, you just want to be like her." Xu Qin chuckled, doctors are also divided into departments, and they do different things.

"Well, just like mother." Xiao Haoran repeated.

"Okay, just like my mother." Xu Qin thought that if her son wanted to study medicine, she would not stop her, on the contrary, she would teach him more.

"Will Dad come back quietly tonight?" Xiao Haoran asked.

"What's wrong?" Xu Qin asked.

"Father will take me away." Xiao Haoran pouted, "Take me away while I'm sleeping, and don't let me sleep with my mother."

Xiao Haoran still remembers, don't think he is a child, he will do everything have no idea. His father always likes to take him to another place while he is asleep. When he wakes up, his mother is not around, nor is his father.

He didn't like this, and he wanted to sue his mother.

"Because when you grow up, you have to sleep by yourself." Xu Qin said, "so dad will train you first to see if you are a little man." Xu Qin was also very helpless for

Lu Jianze's actions, and she was also an accomplice , she did not stop Lu Jianze. But they really don't want Xiao Haoran to be by their side all the time, so they can only let Xiao Haoran go to sleep in another place first.