Lady Dimitrescu x Female Reader

(Lady Dimitrescu treats the reader like a little teddy bear. Fluff involved)

(Y/N) walks in the doors of the castle heading up the stairs. She was looking for Lady Dimitrescu, the woman she loved dearly. She meant so much to her but (Y/N) often felt intimidated by her height and often felt so helpless compared to her. Lady dimitrescu always thought it was so sweet. It had been a long day, you had been helping Heisenberg with machinery and had got a few cuts on your hands due to the sharpness of some of the metal. When you finally reached the bedroom, Lady Dimitrescu was inside sat on a chair sipping some "wine". You greeted her and she turned to look at you.

"Hi (Y/N) how are you darling?"
"I'm fine. I got scratched up a bit today. I was helping Heisenberg in his factory"
At this Lady Dimitrescu got up from her chair and began to walk over to you. You always took a step backwards even though you knew she would never hurt you. She gave you a smile and bent down to your height.
"Let me see"
You held out your hands and she held them gently examining the small cuts. Your hands looked so small compared to hers, it was almost scary.
"Ugh that fool Heisenberg he should've took better care of you"
"I'm fine really just a few cuts"
She sighed and gave you a quick smile.
"Come over here sweetie"
She sat back down on her chair and patted her lap signaling for you to come over and sit down. You did just that, getting comfortable in her lap. You felt like a small little teddy bear compared to her. Something that she could cuddle whenever. You nuzzled your head against her and she wrapped her arms around you.
"You're so cute"
She smiled down at you and you felt your face go red slightly as you smiled back up at her. You both sat there watching the flames burn away the wood in the fireplace. You felt so cozy and warm in her arms. She kept sipping from her drink occasionally looking down at you with a smile or rubbing your arm gently with her hand. Once she had finished her drink, she turned to you.
"Right sweetie I think you should try and get some rest hm?"
You sighed but smiled.
"Fine. But only if you stay with me"
She held your face with her hand and you leant into it.
"Okay"
She got up, carrying you in her arms. You yelped slightly due to the sudden change in height and wrapped your arms around her neck clinging on to her. She chuckled, finding it cute that you were scared of her own height that she lives with every day. Lady dimitrescu sat down on the bed with you still in her arms. She grabbed a cover and placed it on you. You used her arm as a pillow as you got comfy.
"I love you so much"
(Y/N) said to her looking up at her with adoration in her eyes. Lady Dimitrescu did the same.
"I love you too darling. Now get some sleep. Tomorrow you can help me make some more wine hm?"
"I'd love that"
You two enjoyed making the wine together. You didn't really like the sight of blood so whenever you helped, Lady Dimitrescu always made sure to just use wine. It was cute how when you both had finished, you snuggled up on the bed drinking the fresh wine you had made.
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight (Y/N), sleep well"
And with that, you pulled the covers a bit more over you and fell asleep in her arms with a smile still on your face.