1

Desi's pov
I got home and took Mollie inside and took her back to the bedroom. Mac was nowhere to be seen. He was at work. Which left some time to get the surprise ready Mac was gonna freak out whenever he saw Mollie. So I put Mollie on the bed and then closed the bedroom door. So when Mac comes home I would have everything set. So I took a shower and got ready. When Mac came home I went straight to the kitchen to make dinner. I was in the middle of making dinner. I heard the door open. It was Mac Desi im home Mac said. Hey babe welcome home I said. Thx it's nice to be home Mac saids I have a surprise for you I said. What is it? Mac asks I'm not telling you wait here and keep your eyes closed; keep them closed I said to Mac. He did so I walked away to get the surprise I grabbed Mollie and took her out to Mac I sat her on the counter; then I went to get Mac. Desi come on Mac says. Oh you wait I said Okay you ready I asked. Yeah Mac said. Open I said, Mac opened his eyes to see a puppy, A puppy really Desi Mac saids. What I think it's a nice gift and she needed a home I said to Mac. Is it a boy or a girl? Mac asks. A girl I said what's her name Mac asked. I walked over to him and said how about Mollie I said. Mac smiled and said I like that I smiled too. So I got Mollie out of the cage and I put the cage in our bedroom. Then I ran back to the kitchen to finish dinner. Mac was in the closet getting ready for bed. Mollie followed Mac back. I put our dinner on the plates then took it to the table. Then went to the bedroom to tell Mac that dinner was ready. Be right out he said.
Mac's pov
I walked out of the closet to see Mollie sitting there. I guess she was waiting for me. She was the cutest thing ever. I love her and I knew Desi was gonna love her too. So I went to the dining room Mollie followed me. After dinner I swiped Mollie up and put her on the bed; then I went in the closet again to take my shirt off. Then I came out shirtless. Desi was already in bed with Mollie. I climbed into bed right beside Desi and Mollie. I kissed Desi and said good night to her then said good night to Mollie, I was out so were Desi and Mollie.