Mac woke up the following morning and was surprised not to find Desi or Mollie. He got out of bed and went into the closet, then came out and went to the kitchen to find Desi and Mollie. "Hey Mollie," Mac said. Desi turned around to face Mac and greeted him with, "Hey sleepy head." Mac asked Desi if she had slept well, to which she replied, "Yeah, I did." Mac smiled and commented on the delicious smell coming from the kitchen. Desi informed him that she had cooked eggs, bacon, toast, and fruit. Mac agreed that it sounded yummy. He proceeded to set the table while Desi brought over the pan with the breakfast and placed it on the plates. Desi then went to wash the pan and brought the fruit to the table. Mac and Desi sat down to eat, and during the meal, Mac mentioned that his boss, Mattie, had offered Desi a job to work with them. However, Desi expressed his concern about leaving Mollie alone at home. Mac understood her dilemma and smiled. Mac asked Desi where she had learned to cook, and she replied that her aunt had taught her. Mac found it cool and smiled in response. After they finished eating, Mac left for work while Desi stayed home with Mollie. Desi cleaned the dishes and then decided to play fetch with Mollie. She picked up Mollie's ball and called her to play outside. Desi threw the ball, and Mollie happily chased after it. Desi smiled as Mollie returned with the ball, praising her as a good girl. They continued playing, and Desi enjoyed seeing Mollie's joy. Mollie's tail is wagging happily, and I love seeing her happy. When they arrived home, Desi was making dinner for her and Mac. Desi heard the door open, and Mollie excitedly ran towards it. "Hey babe," Desi said. Mollie wagged her tail happily at Mac, and he responded with, "Hey girl, babe, welcome." Desi kissed Mac on the lips and thanked him for being home. Desi smiled and asked, "What's for dinner?" Mac asked if they wanted to order pizza since Desi hadn't planned anything. "I would love that," Desi replied. Mac smiled, ordered the pizza, and thanked Desi. After hanging up, Mac walked over to Desi and said it would take about two hours for the pizza to arrive. Desi agreed and went to the back bedroom to get ready for bed, with Mollie following her. Mac headed to the bathroom to shower. After showering, Mac went to the bedroom to get ready for bed and then walked out to see the pizza. "Let's eat," Desi said. Mac agreed, and Desi grabbed two plates, handing one to Mac. They both enjoyed some pizza. After dinner, Desi and Mac cleaned up and then went to bed.