violance

Kinn entered in cafe with his bodyguard and force porsche to come with him porsche refuse so kinn took porsche on shoulder and get out of cafe porsche is crying leave me . get me down what I do to you kinn what do you want from me after few min kinn took porsche down and said "know i just want to know will you marry me porsche crying no i am not going to marry a abbressive maffia kinn took hold of porsche chin ".....and said if you "dont marry me I  will rape you and kidnap your brother you want that tell me porsche is crying plz kinn i beg you plz i know i slap you taking revenge right you can tak me instead but don,t touch my brother "....

Kinn : fine but you have to marry me porsche convince to save his brother.

Kinn call korn helo dad you want me to marry.I decided to marry I will come with him in home .

Korn:i know kinn what are you doing ok then bring him so we decided which day   is best for marrige.

At night .....

Kinn asked poarsche you want to save your brother then  take your arm in my arm poarsche replied ok and crying .

Kinn : stop crying  otherwise you know me .

Poarsche immediatly stop  crying .

Korn saw porsche and kinn together he fell very happy  my son decided to live a happy life .

Next is fixed for marriage .

At marriage day poarsche is finding a way to get out from weeding suddenly he get shocked kinn hold his hand and said you want to escape right remember if you do that i will rape you every day and kidnap your brother you want that no right so stay quite Marriage start.

Praist : porsche will you take kinn as lawful husband .

Porsche : i do .

Kinn will you take porsche as lawful husband .

Kinn: i do.

After that both exchange rings and then prist say know you kiss eacher other kinn took hold of porsche and kiss him harshly after that wedding is over.

Kinn roam porsche is sleeping  kinn went to washroam and change cloths sleep beside poarsche and said don,t be afraid I am not going to touch until you give me permission.

Tomarrow kinn ordered porsche you are my bodyguard so don,t ask this again ok.

Next day .....

Kinn  has neeting with yakunza  yakunza come in kinn house and saw poarsche kinn notice that this bastard has bad eye on poarsche   kinn decided to took file from office ..

And when he come see  yakuza trying  to touch poarsche  poarscge us crying kinn took hold of his colar and punch him how dare you to touch my wife you filthy bastard this right is for me to touch him he is mine  i will cut your hand porsche who listen these words from kinn mouth froze at his spot porsche come in his sences and hug kinn from behind kinn who saw this immediatly turn  and kiss porsche on his lips  and hug him i am sorry to hurt you porsche i dont want to loose you plz dont leave me i know i forced you to marry me just to make you mine plz forgive me baby yakunza run from their. 

After that kinn annouance nobody is allow to touch poarsche other then me if any one go against my will you know what I will do? .