YES! WE CALL IT RAIN...

Walk alone in those pearls when you are restricted to speak...

Walk alone in the sound of rain when you dont know how to say it,
Walk alone when you feel you can't explain yourself...

Just feel your emotions nd experience your enigma again...
Bcz you are a mystery and not everyone deserves to know it...

You know your feelings for people, you know your loyalty towards them...you are aware what they mean to you...

And you know who can have you and whom you can have....

So just walk in the rain... because sometimes even the sky cries out...

And you know how deep your cries are,
Just keep the depth of them within you and Only you because you know how precious your eyes are...

And you knw the way you pretend how much fake those lies are...
When you are anxious how much truthful your cries are...

How soulful your tries are...
How much connected your ties are...

But I can assure if someone really looks inside the heart and soul they will know thay love nd affection was there...they would knw those terrible breakdowns....

And they would know that even there imagination was never enough to express the purity and care... And tht love was rare...

When the rain showers just like diamonds....you know that your eyes are also showering the same.... because only you can know that how limitless  your feelings r....

Not deep in the ocean
But together they can make one
The water pearls,
        Yes we call it rain...   

                                         ~ Shubhra
                                              Fayaz   

Please don't forget to click on that star below...every single vote means a lot to me... Thankyou so much for reading...
⭐👇🏻