I'm officially yours - Jin Smut

You woke up feeling something heavy above you. You opened your eyes and your eyes widened in shock that you purposely pushed the person above you that had make him land on the floor.

" Jin-ah, why are you here? " You said while sitting at the bed really shocked.

" Wae? Am I not allowed to be here? I'm your Jagi and all. " He said while combing up some strands of his hair using his fingers.

" Who said that you're my Jagi? "

" You said I'm your Jagi. I asked you if you accept me and you said yes. Now I'm your Jagi. " Jin said and stood up; licking his lower lip.

" And when did that happen? " You hissed. Jin chuckled and look directly at your eyes.

" It happened last night. Don't you remember? That is the reason why I'm here inside your house. " Jin said that made your right eyebrow go up.

'Did I really accepted him? Otteoke?! Why can't I remember?'

" Arasso, arasso. You win. " You said while pouting. Jin leaned closer and kissed your lips softly. Jin was looking directly at your eyes while kissing you. You got drowned by his very bright and manly stares that made you kiss back. The kiss that started so soft became so rough. Jin licked your lower lip; asking for entrance and you let him taste every bit of your mouth.

Jin lays you down on the bed and broke the kiss. Jin took your pink shirt off along with your pink bra. You heard him chuckle. " Pink. Wear this more often. I like it on you. " Jin said and bit your nipple that made you moan in pain. Jin started licking and sucking your left breast while he's playing the other one.

Jin's tongue invaded your tummy that sent a ticklish sensation on your body. His tongue went to your navel down to your pink shorts. He took your shorts off along with your pink panties leaving you naked. You couldn't agree with Jin fully clothed and you fully naked so you took off his clothes and threw them aside. Jin smirked as he positioned his mouth directly in front of your pussy and he inserted his tongue in that gave you pleasure.

You pulled his hair that made him groaned and more turned on. He stopped licking your pussy that made you glare at him. He grinned and pecked your lips. " Shall I? " Jin asked looking directly at your eyes. You couldn't say no for this guy has a very bright and manly stare that would melt girls like a chocolate.

Jin inserted his member suddenly that made you squirmed in pain. " Omo. Mianhe. If you want I can stop. "

" No. It's alright. I can ease the pain. Move. " You ordered him and he nodded moving back and forth. You let out a soft groan and Jin carefully moves in and out of you.

Minutes passed and you felt no more pain. Jin noticed and asked you about it. You smirked and kissed his very soft and pinkish lips. He answered your kisses and he moved faster and deeper inside you. Both of you were enjoying this pleasure that's spreading throughout the air. It's just like what people say; love is in the air.

You felt your gonna cum so you tighten your grip on the bed sheet and Jin noticed that. " I guess we both are gonna cum. " Jin said and fasten his pace. You reach your orgasm and he reached his after you. Both of you were panting. Jin stood up and wore his clothes. You sit up and leaned your head to your right side.

" You're leaving me? " You said and pouted like a puppy. Jin chuckled and leaned closer to you and pecked your lips.

" Don't pout (y/n). It makes me want to kiss you more. " Jin said and licked his lips. He put on his coat that was on the coat rack inside your room and he looked at you sincerely. " I'm officially yours. "

~~~~~

This is a smut of my best friend. She gave me the permission to post it here.

For the smut requests, private message me because I look at comments too often.