It's your fault - Threesome [J-hopexYouxRapmon]

~Requested by @vanilla156~

You were scrolling through your cellphone looking for important messages that your parents sent you last month that you didn't even read. You finally found it and you were about to click it when someone covered your eyes.

" V? " You asked the man who covered your eyes. You heard a slight chuckle from him. You pouted and realized that it was not V. You sighed heavily and smiled. " Annyeonghaseyo Namjoon Oppa. " You felt another pair of hands on your shoulder. " Please don't mess around. " Both of them chuckled and it's hard to tell who is the other one. " Ya (y/n). We're not leaving until you figure out who is holding your shoulders. " You heard Rapmon giggle.

" Quit it Oppa's. " You said and tried to stand up but the hands on your shoulders are too strong so you were forced to sit down. " I'll give you a clue (y/n). He's a great kisser. " Rapmon said that gave you chills and the next thing you knew, a pair of lips were touching yours.

At first it was just a smack but it started moving his lips on yours and trying to insert his tongue inside your mouth. You were getting drowned but before you could and before he can insert his tongue inside you, you bit his tongue and that made him shout. " It's Hoseok Oppa so please let me be. " You said, frightened of what might happen if Namjoon wouldn't let go of you.

You felt warm air passes on your ear. It gave you more chills that earlier. " I guess Hoseok doesn't want me to let go of you. " " Why did you do that (y/n)? Now my tongue hurts! How can I rap in this state? " " It's your fault Oppa. Not mine. " You started to stand up and Namjoon's hand freed your eyes. You ran upstairs to go to Jin's room to tell Jin about Hoseok and Rapmon being pervert again but before you could reach Jin's room, Hoseok grabbed you into his room and throwed you onto the bed. Your back hurts because of the impact. You squirmed in pain.

You heard Hoseok chuckle with Rapmon and fear crept into your mind. You heard the door lock and the next thing you knew, you were tied on the bed. You tried to break free but the rope is too tight and it's hurting your wrist. You stopped and had no chance of getting hope because all the rooms are bulletproof and soundproof so no one can hear you and no one can shot you.

You looked at Hoseok's eyes and found lust. It was the same for Rapmon. Their eyes have lust on you. A tear fell from your left eye. You closed your eyes and breathe heavily. You opened them and you showed them that you're ready for what they are gonna do. Hoseok had torn apart your clothes leaving you naked. Both of them strips in front of you. Rapmon smirked and kissed you torridly but passionately. The kiss gone deeper so his hands explores your breasts. You moan when he pinched your nipples.

You kept moaning when Hoseok sucks your nipple and licking it like a hungry baby. Rapmon's tongue goes down to your jawline to your collarbone and down to your pussy. Rapmon spreads your legs wider. You groaned when Rapmon eats your pussy. You tighten your grip on the rope you're tied on and that left a red mark on your wrist. It became bruised and blood flows down to your shoulders. Hoseok saw it and untied you. Rapmon on the other hand is still busy eating your pussy.

You came and Rapmon goes back to your lips then to your breast and suck and licked it repeatedly. Hoseok on the other hand is readying his dick to insert it inside you. You groaned so loud and tears came down rolling out of your eyes. " Sorry babe. I'll be gentle I promise. " Hoseok said and moved slowly. " Ya Hoseok! You can't have all the pleasure! " Rapmon said and ordered you to face the bed with your butt raised. Hoseok positioned below you while his member is still inside you and while Rapmon is positioning his erected member on your anal. You groaned loudly because of the pain it caused.

***

" Faster~ " You ordered Rapmon and Hoseok and they obeyed you.

" Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! " Rapmon moaned.

" Sh_t Ugh! You're so good (y/n). " Hoseok groaned and kissed you.

" F_ck (y/n)! I'm cu_ming! "

" Sh_t! Sh_t! Sh_t! "

The three of you c_m at the same time. You three were panting so hard and catching up your breaths. You all rolled over and lay on the bed. " Why did you two do this to me? " You questioned the both of them. Both of them chucked and looked at you.

" (y/n), if you haven't bit my tongue, this wouldn't have happened. " Hoseok replied.

" Well should I often bit your tongue? " You said and smirked. You all laughed and closed your eyes.

You were about to go to sleep when the door opened. " I thought I told you guys not to lock the do---or? " Jin looked at the three of you so shocked. " Ah, Eh, Contin--ue!! Don't mind me! " Jin hurriedly left and locked the door.

" I knew they will someday do threesome. Hahaha. "