Pt.4 [Like?Confess?]

It's a been 2 weeks since Felix got transferred here, since they know that Minho have a little brother, since Hyunjin got his poor heart broken everytime he heard that nickname since ever. How is it going for those 4 boys? Let's see... Jisung and Felix are always together rather than Jisung with Hyunjin, Hyunjin got jealous and bragged about it to his only hyung, Minho while Minho? He's enjoying the drama of the younger boys without telling Felix about it even though the boy always found him weird, laughing or smiling by himself when he saw them all together.

Anyways, today is saturday which means the day that the boys hang out at the arcade or mall, they always do this every saturday unless they're busy with something. By the boys I meant Minho, Hyunjin, Jisung, Jeongin and Seungmin. They're all friends and since they have met Felix, of course Felix will be tagged along also. And with that, the one who is going to be in charge of taking care of the dorks is going to be Minho~ I mean he's the oldest so why not, it would be more weird if Jeongin is the one taking the eldest..

"You know! I think we should go eat first!" Jisung suggested as Seungmin scoffed. "Why? Because you're hungry?" Seungmin asked as Jisung smile brightly. "You got it right again, Nerd!" Jisung clapped while Felix giggled at his friends behaviour. "Ugh, Jisung, WE JUST ATE A BURGER BEFORE WE LEFT!" Minho groaned as he got stress while driving them to the arcade since the boys can never sit still and be quite.

"Oh come on hyung, it's just a burger and nothing more!"

"Nothing more my ass, there's literally fries and nuggets, and you even had 2 BIG MAC BURGER"

"Felix, please tell your hyung to got eat first~" Jisung beg Felix to persuade his brother making Felix laugh awkwardly while looking at his brother. "Hyunjin, please tell your best friend to shut up." Minho said and knowing Minho is scary when he's mad, Hyunjin sighed as he stop Jisung. "Come on, Jisung, you can eat after some few games if you want."

"Fine"

Skip to the part where they're arrived at the arcade place...

"Alright, I got all of our tickets here, do you guys want to go all together or with your partner I guess for Seungmin and Jeongin?" Minho questioned to the younger boys and the only couple in the group. Jeongin smile widely as he nods making everyone chuckled. "Yes please!" Minho gave them both their tickets "Alright then, be sure to get here before-"

"We know, hyung~"

Minho let out a small soft laugh as he nods. "Okay then, you guys can go dating~ Be sure not to do something stupid okay?" Seungmin nods as Jeongin pulled him away from the group. Then, Minho look at the other 3 boys. "So, who's with-" Before Minho could finish, Jisung already hugged Felix left arm and claimed. "I'll be going with Felix!!" Hyunjin at the side look at them in sorrow eyes and Minho who was about to allow them, suddenly smirk and shook his head.

"Nah, I think this is the great time for me to spend time with my little brother, Felix. You guys should pair up like you always do." Minho said as he pulled Felix over to him and gave Hyunjin 2 tickets for him and along with Jisung. "Wait what?! But I want to go play with Felix!" Jisung whined. "Oh I don't know, Felix, what do you say?"

"I think I want to spend time with hyung today too!" Hearing the answer from Felix, Jisung pouted. "See, Felix want to spend time with me, so have fun loverbirds~" Minho said before pulling Felix away from the boys. Before he did, he whispered something to Hyunjin making Hyunjin nods.

So now then, the 6 boys went to different places while having fun, but somehow, Hyunjin tried to make it fun by asking Jisung whether if they should play that game and make a bet like they always do but Jisung seems doesn't give any attention at all. After a few rounds of different games, Hyunjin got bored with this silent treatmeant that Jisung is giving him so he tends to ask the fellow boy.