10

Our classes were done pretty early today, others wanted to go out tonight but I am too lazy to join them and moreover just after moving in all i want is to sleep in. "Jinjin!" Jaemin called me "how many differentnames do you wanna use huh? Some Times Yujin, sometimes Jinie, and now jinjin" "to be fare you also use jae" he defended "yeah should use 'meanie' too now" i joked as he pouted "just kidding, so back to the topic, Why did you call me?" I asked "oh just wanted to take you back home" he casually said as i frowned "aren't you going out?" "Well yeah but your house is pretty close now, it won't be problem" "but-" he cut me off "that was not a question so let's go" with that he dragged me, before entering his car a sight caught my attention, Sydney walking upto Haruto and talking to him with the biggest smile on her face.

"Hey, what's the matter? You were never this silent before? What's on your mind?" Jaemin said while peeking at me and then again diverting his attention to the road "umm nothing much, just thinking that it's time to use my car" that was a lie, well partially i do have a car but don't use it and i am thinking of using it because I don't wanna be a bother to my friends "honey for that you need to pass your driving exam" here he goes again with his teasing "well it was not my fault that the dude taking my exam didn't like me" i defended "you literally crashed his car" he reminded me as i sat there being offended.

After reaching my house, i immediately got freshend up and went to the bed to get some rest. Haruto is not here, so it's the perfect time to utilise the beautiful bed.

I woke and immediately checked the time 21:14 oh gosh it's so late and on top of that i am feeling very hungry. I went out of the bedroom to notice the whole house to be dark that's when i realised Haruto was yet to come. Concern took over me first, as i immediately took my phone to call him.

"Hello? Haruto?" I said the moment the call for connected but to my surprise the one who picked up the phone was not Haruto.

"Umm, it's Sydney here, Haruto is actually in the bathroom now. If it's important do you want me to convey any message to him?" I felt my heart broke into million pieces as i could already feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh no it's totally fine, you can just tell him to call me back..." I felt my words trail off "umm you know what nevermind, don't tell him i called and if you can delete my name from the recent, can you? please Sydney?"

"Well if you say so" i muttered a small thank you and quickly hung up the call.

Though i felt like breaking apart i kept my composure as i quickly went to make some ramen for dinner. One thing i promised myself is that no matter how much I am breaking inside, i will never let anyone else see my vulnerable side.

After having food, i decided to watch some series, not because i am waiting for him but because i Just woke up and it's too early to sleep.

I checked the time for the nth time, it was 23:47 now, still no clue of him. I had this sudden urge to call him but i don't wanna be a bother to his personal life. Suddenly i heard the sound of keys clicking, it was him. The moment he entered the room our eyes met, i could smell the alcohol but still he looked sober enough. "You are still awake?" He asked "yeah, i actually slept quite a lot after coming from college so yeah not sleepy anymore" i spoke to him more than i do normally maybe because i was desperate to proof myself that i was definitely not waiting for him. He just slightly nodded and went to get freshend up "Haruto!" I called him making him stop on his track as he looked towards my direction "i want to make some points clear so yeah meet me after you are freshend up" he made a confused face "what points" "you will get to know it letter, now go, the alcohol smell is too strong" with that he smelled himself, moved his face slightly to the corner and kept on moving. 

"So tell me now" he asked while sitting casually on the other side of the couch "so i want to make this clear to you that definitely we are not doing this forever" he looked at me confused by my sentence "huh?" "Okay let me make it clear to you" i cleared my throat before continuing "as we both know we might have to get married because of our parents but that is not fair as we both deserve to be with someone whom we love, so i wanted to say that you can date whoever you like and same goes for me but just let the other person know about all this and don't keep them in darkness, one day when things will get better we can just devorce" a strong silence fell just the moment i stopped "Yujin, are you in love with someone?" Haruto broke the silence as i made a confused face "huh? No?" The word came out more like a question than an answer, some moments later he spoke up again "oh is it about Sydney -" i didn't let him finish "Sydney! What a lovely girl. You both should definitely date, you guys would make the perfect pair. It would be a lovely sight for the viewers" i blabbered out "but-" i cut him off again "oh no look at the time it's late, you should definitely go to sleep now" with that he went to his bed as i lay down on the couch, slowly letting the pillow to soak up all my sorrows.

I woke up to a loud noise, who the fuck- "Jinjin go get ready~" Jaemin sing-song as i could barely open my eyes "what are you doing here jae?" Finally after opening my eyes i saw Jaemin fully ready sipping on coffee and Haruto having breakfast "well that should be my question" he said pointing at the couch as he then slowly leaned in "did you guys fight or something?" I quickly slapped his hand "bitch do you expect us to sleep together in the same bed" i whisper-scolded him "yeah but anyway to answer your question, i walk up pretty early today so i decided to grab you guys some breakfast and pick you up at the same time" "Jaemin, you don't have to pick her up anymore, she can just go with me afterall we are going to the same destination" Haruto said sounding quite irritated which bothered me, A LOT. When he can spend all his time with a girl, why the hell can't my best friend come to pick me up and no one talks to my best friend like that. "No it's fine Haruto, i don't wanna be a burden to you" "but you are going with him-" i cut him off "he doesn't see me as burden now if you excuse me" with that i went to get ready.

Both of us immediately went towards our friends group after reaching college "heya ladies and gentlemen" Jaemin said "oh my girl! You are finally here" Yuqi said frantically "what happened guys?" I asked "look at it" Jisung said while shoving his phone into my face.

Park Yujin, a freshmen of Business, standing up for her best friend.

"What the hell" i said reading the title "now read the comments" Ashley said this time

'wow i love her confidence.'

'such a girl boss'

'if my bestfriend ain't standing up for me like that, i am disowning them'

But there were not only positive comments but a lot were negative comments

'to be honest gave me a huge pick me vibe'

'trying too hard to be i-am-not-like-other-girls'

'i get it she is cool and all, but talking like that to a senior specially to JENO OPPA!'

' does she have no clue about how huge his fandom is? Gosh girlie just made her college life hard'

'i hate her so much!! How could she talk like that to JENO OPPA!! Ughhh such an attention seeker'

'pretty sure her best friend wouldn't have died from that little faint, there was absolutely no reason to create such a scene'

My heart dropped after reading those comments, i could feel Stares coming towards me from everywhere. "You okay?" Jake asked me as i nodded my head "for now i guess yeah"