Alight

".... Keegan are you ready?.."

"Yep.. come give it to me girl..." Keegan said.

Robyn walked back into the lounge butt naked. The smile left her face when she saw Lil Keegan, Kent, Josh, Keane, Arlen and Layton sitting on the sofa.
"Woah what the fuck is this!.." Josh said jumping up about to kill his father.

"This is Robyn.. she's a ho... works at a strip club but not one of mine you'll be glad to know Arlen..." he said to his son sarcastically. "This was the gift yo mama had waiting for me when I got home!.."

"What the hell?." Layton said. "She wouldn't do that..

"She very much did.. tell em Robyn, who came found you and paid yo ass to be all up on me naked for the whole fucking night!." He said angrily.

Robyn pulled on her fur coat which was the only thing hiding her modesty right now

Robyn pulled on her fur coat which was the only thing hiding her modesty right now. She sighed. "His wife came to see me today.. she paid me to fuck with him for the whole night... but he is something else..."

"You mean I didn't succumb to yo shit..." Keegan said. "I need to go and find my wife but you can stay and keep these boys happy... these are my sons and grandsons by the way.." he smiled.

"I'm gonna leave... yo whole fucking family are fucking crazy...

"Do you really have to leave?.." Kent said biting his lip as he watched her.

She got her clothes, but kept her coat done up and left, completely naked under her coat. Keane waited until everyone was talking and he slipped out after her.

"What the fuck is wrong with mom?." Josh asked.

"PTSD maybe.. we all need to be aware of any issues she's having.. I need to do better I'm going to go and find her..."

Josh walked up to his father and held his fist out to him. "You didn't fuck her.." he dapped him. "you just restored my faith in you.."

Tian walked in and they all looked at his thick and cut lip. "What is this a mothers meeting." He said when he saw them all.

"The fuck happened to yo lip.." Josh laughed. "Is Anton getting a lil tough in the bedroom with you again bro..."