Consequences

".... Ryan ambushed us.. he took Jase!.."

Nash and Marlon both looked at each other. "What the hell..

"He wants to fuck with the Taylor's over his daughter!

"He wants to fuck with the Taylor's over his daughter!.." Brooklyn said.

Nash sighed. "Fuck!.. this mother fucker keeps turning up like some bad smell... how the fuck did he know how to find you... and did he touch you?.."

Brooklyn shook his head. "he didn't say, or do anything to me, his men just held me and he went straight for Jase and made sure that Jase left with him... he told me that I was left behind to send a message to the rest of you.."

"Aite... we'll take it from here..." Nash said.

As Brooklyn left Nash looked at Marlon and Anton. "Keep yo ears to the ground.. I'm a need speak to someone.. I think I know who has had a meltdown lately.. and who could need to get a hold of Jase..."

———-

Charisma was keeping herself busy, she didn't want to think about Keegan and what he was thinking or even doing, he had already done the ultimate to her and she was trying to stay above water and not sink into her feelings and emotions right now.
She was locking the warehouse ready to head back to the hotel. She turned and jumped out of her skin as she came face to face with Angel. He stood looking at her his face straight.
"Angel I...

"I don't wanna hear it

"I don't wanna hear it... but you do know how this works..

"I had no idea what he was doing... I left him.."

"Good for you it is about fucking time... but see that doesn't make things square and even for me now does it..."

"Please don't hurt Venice.. she does not need to pay for her father's mistakes.."

He shook his head. "Oh no..you've got me all wrong...  nothing will be happening to Venice... she's my girl, and the mother of my kids... but Keegan still needs to learn... because he ain't learned shit yet...

"I don't know how I could help you.." Charisma said. "He made it clear to me that he doesn't want me anymore.."

"Oh he does want you... the thing about Keegan and I've known his ass for years is that you are the one thing in his life that no one can fuck with.."