Part 2 - Elleegard the Redstone Engineer.

"Look, there's the sign! Redstonia!" Olivia says, the three traveling with Reuben to where Elleegard is supposed to be. With the amulet in hand, Jesse confirms this,

"Yep. Seems like the place." He states as Ashter is seen counting his potions,

"Seems we didn't need that fire resistance after all." He thinks, letting them continue to hang from a belt.

"Redstonia, here we come!" Olivia cheers, the carts coming to a halt, and the four get on out.

"You're about the meet the greatest redstone builders in the world..." Jesse hypes Olivia up, as she was VERYYYY nervous about this. She is a builder herself but not as good as even Ellegaard's moderately great builders.

"Do you think Ellegaard will be willing? You know... To help us?" Olivia wondered as Ashter nods,

"There's no doubt about it. Of course, she will." Ashter states, the four jumpings right through the portal.

As soon as the group exits, the place they saw was incredible. Way calmer and in harmony with Redstone engineering, sending a bridge up, they're guided to the main capital, awed by the machines and other things around them.

"Builders of Redstonia! I want you to know how much I value and adore every one of you! Your hard work inspires me every day!" A voice was heard, and Olivia recognized it.

"I-It's Ellegaard! It is her!" Olivia rushes the boys and Reuben to the voice, as they stop with a group of others, gazing at the magnificence that is Ellegaard.

But something catches their ears...

"The Command Block!" Ellegaard finishes her explanation, her being confined to her Dome of Concentration until further notice.

But as she locks herself behind a wall of iron, Olivia demanded they go after her, before she completely locks herself inside.

But Ashter was focused on one thing.

That Command Block.

Something felt familiar...

About that name...

But as they were about to rush to see if they can find a way to speak to Ellegaard, the stairs retracts, blocking them from entering.

The three needed to get up there, so they walk up to a darker-skinned man named "Mr. Calvin" in which they attempted to get into the place through him.

But alas, it all went in vain. He sees that they were sent by Gabriel, but he refused to let them through,

"Welp. Seems we got to find a repeater to get to Ellegaard." Jesse states, as Ashter then tells,

"It was good that you didn't give the amulet to that guy. I wouldn't." Ashter was a bit annoyed, as the man offered to give it to her, sending it through a tunnel to her private office.

Soon, the man checks his pockets.

"Hm... An iron ingot. Maybe if I find some stone, redstone, and some... Whatever, I can build that Repeater in no time." Ashter states as he goes up to a woman to who Jesse is speaking to.

"..." He looked at Jesse, as he asked,

"Hey, mind having any spare items we can use?" He wondered as the woman is surprised,

"Hm... Well, yeah, I have some items in the chest. Go for it." She states, as Ashter rushes to the chest and grabs some stones.

5 stone was added.

"Alright. We're getting somewhere." Jesse spoke to the man, as Olivia comments,

"Here, I got some Wood and Redstone Dust! Maybe we need all that to make the Repeater!"