Raph x MaleReader <3

This was requested I hope you'll like it! 

Raph POV

I entered the lair after going on patrol and I heard someone train in the dojo. As I looked in the room, I saw it was my boyfriend, Y/N. I watched him punch and kick a dummy making sure he didn't see me. As I was watching, I saw a scar on his tummy.

"Weird, I've never seen this before" I whispered to myself.

I saw Y/N turn his head and look at me.

"Oh, hi Raph. I didn't know you were back" he said.

I walked to him and hugged him tight and gave him a quick kiss.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Of course" he answered.

"What is that scar on your tummy?"

Y/N POV

As I heard Raph ask about my scar, my heart dropped ten feet underground. I knew the time would come where I'd have to explain what happened, but I hoped it wouldn't come this fast. I sat on the ground and motioned to him to do the same. He did and I started explaining.

(Tw : violence and assault. There's no details or anything, but it's mentioned and I don'T want anyone to feel bad or uncomfy reading this, so I prfer saying it :) You can skip the part, I'll say when the trigger is over <3)

"Ok, so about four years ago I was walking back to my house after working. As I walked pass an alley, I saw a group of guys hanging out next to a garbage container. I tried to ignore them, but they started following me. I sped up my walk and eventually started running, but they caught up to me. I'll skip the details, but let's say they weren't friendly. I tried to defend myself, but they were too many. It wasn't too bad until one of them pulled out a knife. He st*bbed me then him and his group ran away. I was quick enough to call 911, but I could have died that day. At the hospital, they managed to heal me, but it left a scar. " I explained.

(Tw over <3)

As I looked at Raph, I saw a mix of worry and angriness in his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"I didn't want to worry you and I wanted to leave this behind me, try and forget about it. But after you asked, I knew I couldn't lie to you and you deserved to know." I said then lopked at the floor.

Raph cupped my head with his hands and kissed my forehead.

"It's ok, I understand. I'm sorry this happened to you. If you ever have any problems, please call me. And by the way, you still are perfect to me, no matter what." He told me.

"Thanks, Raph. I love you so much" I said.

"I love you too"

Hi, Flo here! I hope the person who requested like this, I had difficulty coming up with a plot idea so I searched on google some ideas. I chose the "explain a scar" one. I really hope you enjoy it! If anyone wants to request, feel free to comment or dm me! I'll be glad to! Have a nice day/night <3

528 words