•1•

Minatozaki Sana.

The senior student of Hang-Dong High was said to be everyone's favourite. She had everything one could dream of. Some admired her for what she had and some loathed her.

A girl that has beauty, that hails from a well-known wealthy family and people who admire her. People tend to say she was god's favourite, that she is gifted, that she was the perfect girl.

It was during the winter when the snow had just started falling. It was past 9, yet there was nonetheless a hustle in the streets. The road was crammed with cars, and bikes barely passed through the spaces between the cars.

My hand was numb from holding the huge pack of ice cream I had just paid for. The cashier darted his eyes at me with confusion visible on his face.

" You will get cold if you eat that ice cream" he said

" But there's fun eating ice cream in winter" I grinned and walk out of the store.

My phone buzzed and I could feel it was my mom, who was spamming me with her texts. I looked up at my phone and it was true, she indeed was spamming me with her typical texts.

While my eyes were fixed on the phone, I didn't notice the person in front of me and bumped right into the back of the person.

My gaze shifts to the person. Long brunette hair, a slender figure dressed in expensive attire. She turned slowly towards me, her fox-like eyes looking straight at me. I could feel the tension building up, as I wished for this moment to pass as soon as possible.

She scanned me from head to toe with a stoic expression plastered on her face. She sighs and slowly forms a smile.

" Be careful next time. Don't go bumping into random people" she says in a soft tone.

The person who looked like they could just kill a person with their gaze had somehow turned into an angel merely in a blink.

" I am sorry. I will be careful next time" I answered back.

I was mentally scared of this woman. She was hot.

"Here, take this" she hands me a heat pouch.

Her touch was soft. It had warmth and comfort in it, something people wish to keep with them. Even though our hands merely touched, I felt butterflies. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

" don't eat the ice cream in one go. You might get cold" she says and grins. She walks out by my side and all I could do was watch her figure slowly get blend in with the crowd.

That's how I first met the perfect girl, Sana.