chapter 2*

Guys please vote for me story and that sites. Special thanks to shizuka misty_shizu for supporting me 💙.enjoy💫:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sheza POV:

After a crazy ride that almost got us into a dangerous accident we reached our destination in time . But hey ! , really i enjoyed that ride kera was so happy and .... scared while driving sooo ofcourse i will enjoyed it!!  anyway kera bumped into a boy that looks like he is in our age then out of no where a boy that looks exactly the same like the boy who bumped into kera appeard . I'm pretty sure they are twins cuz they look exactlyyyyyy like each other. I saw him taking the Issuance  of fortnite ignoring the fact that his brother is  sitting on the ground rubbing his ass out of pain .

I felt bad for him soooo i did what any good person will do . I quickly Yanked it from his hand and run toward kera and the poor boy to help them . Then i turned around and took out all my anger by saying to him.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU !!!" I said to the who HAD the game but not anymore.

" WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME ??? ARE KIDDING ME ??? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU !!!! YOU JUST STOLE  MY GAME !!! GIVE IT BACK NOWW!"
he answered. It looks like he wants a fight. Man he looked like he has some abs !! He gonna turn me into a crushed potato if we fought!! I still wanna live so i said

"NO WAY I WOULD GIVE IT BACK !! IT'S MINE AND YESSSS!!!  YOU HAVE A PROBLEM !!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU HELPED THEM YOU STUPID SH*T " i said

" YOU WILL GIVE IT BACK WHETHER YOU LIKED IT OR NOT  AND IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS WHAT I CHOOSE TO DO YOU !! ASH GIRL !!" He said

"*A LOUD GASP* HOW DARED YOU  SAY THAT  WATERMELON HEAD !!!  JUST DREAM ABOUT IT "

" *BITES HIS TONGUE* WHAT DID YOU SAY ????? REPEAT IT AGAIN !!! I DARE YOU !!!!!"

"NO WAY I WOULD GIVE IT BACK !!! AND I DON'T EITHER LIKE FIGHTING GIRLS SPECIALLY THE ONE'S WHO IS LOOKS LIKE YOU!!"

i said as i pointed my finger to him ... maybe i fucked up... Mum please help me.

" YOU CROSSING THE LINE ASH GIRL! OH!! WAIT, are you even considered as a girl?- "

Then a man with 4 workers came to us . The man who was in the middle screamed at us

"YOU TWO ARE  EXCOMMUNICATES  FOR MY STORE FOR EVERRRR! "

He looked soooo angry same goes to the four workers.  I was shocked!! ... and happy that i won't turn into crushed potato.

This store have lots of modern stuff that you won't found them in any other stores. They are so rare!

" AND THIS ISSUANCE WON'T BE FOR ANY OF YOU!!" The owner said as he took the Issuance from my hand and throw  it to the wall with a great force that made the Issuance face her painfully fate .

It got broken . It was a painful sight for me !!!!! Why ?? Why?? Why the Issuance?why ? He could just throw that boy's head to the wall ! Why always poor things suffer?? .

Fortnight Issuance ...i will make sure to make a great funeral for you (T^T). It's that abs boy fault ... you can't blame me, his abs is soo clear under that shirt!

I turned to see his reaction and it was the same as mine... not exactly , i was slightly glad. Okay! Let's go to kera.

____<what happened: kera view>_____

Kera POV:

I was running in halls, eyes one the stalls, trying to find this Issuance then i saw it , so without thinking i started running toward it . I was running  so fast cuz i saw it was the last one there and i know how sheza will react to it .