Luna Lovegood

About 40 hours or so had passed, it was Monday morning and Harry woke up around 5:00 AM, which was out of habit, due to his aunt Petunia's many times of forcing the 'freak' to cook breakfast. He grabbed his uniform and robes and headed for the fourth year boys bathroom to take a shower. Harry let the hot water pour over his body, finding it relaxing, and as a good wake-up strategy, though he never had the water too hot. As he got out, Harry checked his surroundings, making sure neither Ron, Hermione, nor Ginny especially were anywhere close by. Meanwhile, Ginny was trying to sneak into the boys dormitory, attempting to seduce Harry, only to be grabbed by her shoulders. Upon turning around, Ginny saw the Gryffindor chasers giving her a stern look.

"You'd better not do anything," warned Angelina. "Harry won't even think of dating you!"

"I'm pretty sure he will," claimed Ginny. "He'll soon see that me being his girlfriend will be amazing!" "I don't think so," said Katie. "You can't expect Harry to just agree with you. You have to work for it!" "Which I am!" said Ginny irritably.

"Uh huh, sure," said Alicia sarcastically. "Now, I suggest you get ready, you wouldn't wanna risk any more points being lost, now would you!"

Ginny huffed in frustration, but reluctantly complied. Her 'time' with Harry was ruined, all because of the chasers. Ron was beginning to wake up by this time, while Hermione had finished showering, then she put her school uniform on. Hermione had, unfortunately for her, ran into the Gryffindor chasers upon making it into the common room.

"Have you seen Harry anywhere?" Hermione asked Angelina.

"No," said Angelina. "Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you, I wouldn't even tell Ronald, nor Ginevra. You only want Harry for your selfish reasons, as do Ronald and Ginevra!"

"Angelina's right!" said Alicia and Katie simultaneously.

Hermione growled in frustration, then she went back to the girls dormitory, to let Ginny know that Harry wasn't anywhere to be found. By that time, Harry was just outside the door to the Great Hall. There weren't many students, and only a few teachers. Harry looked over at the Slytherin table and saw a familiar blonde-haired girl sitting at the end near the doors. Harry summoned up his Gryffindor courage and made his way to the Slytherin table, hoping to surprise Tori.

"Good morning, Tori!" Harry greeted, causing Tori to jump a little.

"Oh hi, Harry, good morning," said Tori cheerfully, when she saw Harry. "I'm surprised you decided to come here, to the Slytherin table!"

"I did read in the Hogwarts rulebook that students can sit at other house tables," said Harry as he sat down across from Tori. "Except for feasts or for some other special occasion."

"Yeah," said Tori. "It's supposed to help promote inter-house friendships."

"After you skipped away yesterday," said Harry as he started piling a plate with food and poured a goblet of orange juice. "I vowed to myself to make friends with students in the other houses. Your offer of friendship inspired that!"

"Aww, shucks, stop it!" said Tori, while blushing, but then giggled.