War against the Greater Good

After an hour and a half or so of the slide and Ginny holograms, Draco finally landed on his bed in his room. He was somewhat dizzy, but that didn't last terribly long.

"Why would I wanna date that filthy blood traitor?" Draco asked himself, clearly with contempt in his voice. "She isn't my type anyway!"

Meanwhile Ron, Hermione and Ginny were in an empty classroom, going over another plan to pass the time until dinner. Then Harry came running by, seemingly out of breath.

"Guys, I-I n-need some help," said Harry, seemingly desperate. "Could you..."

Then he looked down at Tori running toward him, seemingly angry. This 'made' Harry run off, supposedly enraging the Slytherin girl once more.

"Hey, get back here!" shouted Tori as she chased Harry.

Ron, Hermione and Ginny saw Harry and Tori running around a corner. The frightened Gryffindors hurried to 'save' Harry from trouble.

"We warned Harry that the snakes would corrupt him." said Ginny.

When the three Gryffindors ran around that same corner, they saw that neither Harry nor Tori were there. They saw a flight of stairs instead, going up to the next level. Then Ron, Hermione and Ginny heard screaming coming from somewhere up the stairs.

"Alright, you..." Tori screamed, which was somewhat audible from where the three backstabbers were standing. "I'm gonna teach you a really, really, really harsh lesson!"

Then a loud smack was heard, with Harry screaming. Then 'Harry' was shown flying down the stairs, with 'his' face hitting the wall with a loud 'Clonk,' then 'he' landed on 'his' back and didn't move. This made Ron, Hermione and Ginny run toward 'Harry,' hoping that coming to 'his rescue' would allow them to get back onto his good side.

"Oh, Harry," Ginny cried out. "We're coming. We'll get you to the hospital wing!"

The three Gryffindors were now by 'Harry,' so they proceeded to turn 'him' over. To their chagrin, they realized that it wasn't Harry at all. It was actually a dummy that resembled Harry, leaving the double-crossers stunned (with their mouths hanging open) and speechless. Then they heard laughter coming from Harry and Tori as they walked back down the stairs.

"You should've seen the look on your faces." said Tori as she continued to laugh. "Yeah, they were priceless." laughed Harry.

Of course, the three Gryffindors were mortified at that revelation, Hermione especially. It was all a setup, Tori really

wasn't mad at Harry after all. Ginny glared at the Slytherin girl laughing at her.

'That snake embarrassed me in front of my Harry,' thought Ginny bitterly. 'Now she has really crossed the line.'

'How did I not see that coming?' thought Hermione angrily. 'I tried warning Harry about hanging with the snakes, but he just keeps ignoring that.'

The three Gryffindors continued glaring at Tori as she and Harry walkedaway laughing their heads off. Ron, Hermione and Ginny waited for fifteen minutes to make sure they wouldn't run into anymore filthy snakes and deal with any more mishaps, then they started walking to Professor Dumbledore's office, hoping he could get Harry back under control. But Ron was caught off guard when he spotted pieces of candy on the ground in trail-style.

"Ooh, piece of candy!" said Ron as he picked up and ate it, then he spotted another one. "Ooh, piece of candy!"

Ron continued spotting other pieces of candy, saying the same thing over and over as he'd pick up piece after piece and eating them. He was oblivious that the trail of candy was leading him away from Hermione and Ginny. The two Gryffindor girls just rolled their eyes at Ron's obsession for sweets, so they continued on. What neither of the two- timers knew was that Neville and Daphne were hiding nearby, trying their hardest to muffle their laughter.