Chapter VII

Hi guys Btw I might not upload as much this week, I have some things to do but I'll still try to ad much as I can!!! Lmk if there are parts that don't make sense in this because my memory is shit....so there might be some typos as well as random things that were never explained HAHA anyways enjoy and lmk any recommendations:) and I'm currently rewatching the last of us while I'm writing this HAHA. do you guys want a chapter of my new story? lmk. Also I finished game one yesterday, It was so good I was about to sob. I'm getting game two soon, I just have some things to do this week. Anyways enjoy.

———————————————————————

Leea's Point of view —>

I turned over and saw Ellie's back to me, what the actual fuck. Why was I in their bed one, two why was I in different clothes. I felt the wet pillow case sticking to the back of my neck. I knew she must've showered me or maybe I showered? My head was fucking throbbing. I couldn't even stand up.

I needed to though, I stood up and suddenly everything went black. The only thing I heard was Ellie scrambling out of bed to pick me up. "jesus fuck Lee" I heard right before I blacked out.

When I finally woke up Ellie walked into the dimmed room and handed me a glass of wirh with two circular pills. "thanks" I said snatching it and immediately gulping the water down. I watch Ellie carefully. She was writing in a book, a journal maybe? I watched as their veiny hands flexed every time they began writing again. I watched the stained white wife beater she was
wearing, I admired her. Their toned arms had a few tattoos but nothing crazy.

"whatcha drawing?" I sat up trying to be nosey, Ellie immediately jumped off the bed and backed away slamming the book shut. "just shut the fuck up, are you good now? can you go back to your own bed?" There it was again. The cunt that I know.

"y'know what genuinely fuck you Ellie, I don't care that you helped me, you're a cunt. you'll never be anything other than that." I spewed venomous words out, immediately regretting them. I stood up and realized I was wearing her shirt, I grabbed onto the bottom of the shirt ready to pull it off. Ellie was staring, almost mesmerized. "look away you fucking perv" I took off the shirt, covered myself and threw it at her. I felt tears forming. I ran into my bedroom slamming the door shut.

What was I going to do? How could I deal with her, how the fuck was I going to live with this twat.

———————————————————————
Ellie's Point of view —>

I handed her the pills assuming she was going back to sleep, I started drawing away, I was finishing up my sketch of Lee last night. "watcha drawing?" I stammered and immediately jumped up. I slammed my book shut and told her to leave.

I felt so bad once she left, why do I keep fucking this all up jesus christ Ellie. I smacked my forhead. I couldn't take it anymore, why did I keep doing this. I knew what I wanted was her. I couldn't fucking stand it anymore.

I walked over to the door and bursted in, I saw Lee sitting on her bed in a black tank top and the underwear I put her in last night. "What do you wa-" I didn't even let her finish.

I pushed my lips up against hers, I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She grabbed onto my face and started kissing me back. At this point we were both on her bed, she wrapped her legs tightly around me. She let out a slight moan into my mouth. I smirked but pulled away.

"oh my god I'm..I'm sorry Lee-" she covered my mouth and pulled me back in. I felt her hands wrap around my neck so I ended up being the one letting out a gasp. I pulled away astonished at what I had just fucking did. I barely knew the girl.