Him <3

So I decided to write a smut in Bf/n's perspective. I'm not biologically or identifically male so idk how good this will be but I thought it was fun.

Bf/n pov:
Y/n was teasing me and she knew it. All day this went on for. She wore revealing clothes, stared right into my eyes and kept coming up to me, playing with my hair softly and kissing my lips slowly. She wanted me to fuck her and this wasn't the way I wanted her to let me know, so I decided to get nasty about. Not arguing obviously. More a punishment for her bad behaviour.

I went up to my bedroom to find her on my bed scrolling through her phone. Her legs were in a position where one was resting at an obtuse angle and the other rested ontop of it, going across (I hope that made sense💀). Her shorts came halfway up her ass, so that was my view when I walked in the room. I just stood in the doorway staring. she didn't look up from her phone but she smirked at my reaction.

"I know what you've been trying to do"

"Hm?"

"Don't act like a dumbass. I know what you've been thinking for the past 6 hours or so"

She was silent. She knew this was a punishment from the tone of my voice.

"Go on honey. Tell me what you want me to do to you"

"What?" She chuckled, not really believing what she was experiencing.

"You want to tell me to fuck you"

She went bright red and hid behind her phone.

"Right?"

No reply. Silence. She didn't really know how to react, so I walked over to where she was. I stood at the side of the bed, my hips in line with her head.

"Right???"

"..."

"Put the fucking phone down"

She was stubborn, so I went for it. I snatched the phone from her hands, catching her off guard.

"No! Give it back!"

"Why should I?"

She had no comeback for me. She knew she was being bad. I took her chin with my two fingers and she looked up at me.

"You don't ask you don't get. You've been a naughty girl for me today and you'll do yourself a favour. If you want it say it to my face!"

"...... fuck me" She was shy.

"What did you say?"

Okay after that I was done with the teasing back.

"Fuck me Bf/n!" She was impatiently shy.

After hearing that I pushed her against the wall and planted my lips onto hers. We erupted into a make out, tongues crucially involved. We both felt the passion.

I pinned her arms above her head and started leaving hickey all over her neck. I liked marking her as mine. during this I fished out her sweet spot and she made slight noise when I focused on it.

I then took off her tiny little top and gave her breasts attention. She hadn't been wearing a bra this entire time. I knew her well and knew what she liked. I put my lips around her right nipple and sucked, stroking her left one in the process. Her moans got louder and she stroked my hair. I liked that feeling.

I swirled my tongue around her nipple and it made her fingers go straight to her clit. I quickly took them off and pulled off her shorts, placing my head between her legs and licking up and down her pussy, getting faster with every stroke. She moaned my name a few times and grabbed fistfuls of my hair, pulling it as hard as she could. It hurt but it wasn't hard to deal with. I was more happy knowing I was doing a good job.

As I knew her climax was nearing, I pulled away. She whined and slapped me playfully to get back down. I took off all my clothes and held her hips. She was so wet for me. I lined up and pushed myself in.

I thrusted slowly and I could tell the first few hurt. She got a bit scared about it so I reassured her.

"Hey its okay take your time your doing so well"

When it finally started to feel good for her I picked up my pace. As much as she wanted this I had to admit, nothing compared to her tight walls wrapped round me. I couldn't help but let out few moans as she got really really loud.

She held onto me as I hit my max speed. She screamed in satisfaction. We were both so engulfed in pleasure. The whole time I was just watching my dick going in and out of her pussy. It made it feel better looking at it.

"Ohhh fuck!" I hit her g-spot and I tried my hardest to go faster. It made her moan like crazy. I couldn't take the ecstasy in my system. It had been a long day and what a better way to end it with an orgasm. I grunted as I finished in sync with her. I pulled out and grabbed my clothes.

"Baby that was amazing"

"Mhm" I lay my head on her stomach and she was happy to cuddle me.