Easter

I wake up to the sound of party poppers blasting in my ears.
(Idk if that is what you call those things where there is like confetti but like ya just go with it)
I instantly wake up to Kayla, A.G, and Maxine standing over top of me. I look over to my side to see peaches with a carrot in her mouth. I look at them in confusion.
'What's going on?'
'It's Easter,' Kayla says fluttering her wings excitedly.
'And why are you waking me up?'
'We are going to A.G's Castle to have Easter breakfast,' Joclyn says as she appears. I roll my eyes and get out of bed I pull on a pair of jeans my boots and an over sized hoodie. I slide Wilson into my sleeve and follow them out of the room. We meet the boys at the top of the connecting stairs. As soon as we do Wilson pokes his head out of my sleeve and starts to squeak.

 As soon as we do Wilson pokes his head out of my sleeve and starts to squeak

ek you can see my hand fun fact that rat is nicknamed Wilson because of me R.I.P my love🙃

I smile and put him down on the ground. Instantly he runs over to Prince and jumps on his back. I laugh at them. Prince looks so happy that I brought him his best friend.

 Prince looks so happy that I brought him his best friend

My boy R.I.P fun fact he is actually named Jax😆

We all go to A.G's Castle and have a breakfast of fruit dipped in chocolate fondue.

Idk if that is just a tradition in my family but we do that every year.

After Beauty says she has a surprise for us. We go onto one of the many rooms. Inside there is 7 baskets each of a different colour. Purple for me,Royal Blue for Jaxs, Sea Blue for  Ollie, Yellow for Kayla, Pink for Maxine, Sage Green for A.G, and Black for Joclyn.
'Wow' Ollie says with his mouth full from already diging into his Patty Cakes in his basket.
'Oliver' Kayla scolds. Beauty just laughs. We all run to hug her.

TIME SKIP

Me and Jaxs are currently sitting on top of the doorm roof watching the sun set. There was a big scavenger hut wich tiered us out but we weren't ready to sleep. I sigh as the thoughts of today's activitys fly through my head. I also get some un enjoyable memories in there. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder.
'Theif what is wrong?' Jaxs asks.
'Nothing why would anything be wrong?'
'Because I know that face something is up. Is there something your not telling me?' I don't answer.
'Come on Thief we have been through so much together what is up?'
I take a deep breath 'just flashbacks from the war'
'How often?'
'Often'
'OK i know you don't trust people but can you trust me?' I nod
'I think you may have PTSD but I am not sure but I might be able to help.'