3 a.m New years

OKs so it is 3 a.m on new years morning me and my cousin were having a sleep over (they are both male's that is why I am using Jax and ollie

Gilly = Me
Jax = cousin 1
Ollie = cousin 2

Gilly's pov;
It is 3 a.m on New Year's morning. Me, Jax, and Ollie are having a sleepover in my boot. Mother and Father told us 3 hours ago to go to sleep. We were busy playing Go Fish, talking, and there may or may not have been pure chaos of Ollie telling Gogle (just pretend google home exists) to play Chug Jug With You and max volume. Luckily i dove at the cord and unplugged it in time. My siblings and parents are asleep so we eventually decided to try to sleep. We are all in bed laying there in awkward silence when all the sudden all in sink (ignore that I didn't spell it correctly)
started to sing/yelling Antie Hero by Taylor Swift.

'I HAD THIS DREAM WERE I GET OLDER AND EVEN WHISER MIDNIGHT'S BECOME MY AFTERNOON. I SHOULD NOT BE LEFT WITH MY ONW DEVISE THEY COME WITH PRICES. ITS ME HI IM THE PROBLM ITS ME. AT TEA TIME EVERYBODY AGREES'

We burst out laughing it is silent for 5 minutes intill all the sudden perfectly in sink ( again don't question) we start singing/yelling the lion sleeps tonight.

'IN THE JUNGLE THE MIGHTY JUNGLE THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT IN THE JUNGLE THE QUIET JUNGLE THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT'

(I took that photo of a lion at a zoo)