1.02 𝖲𝖤𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖱 𝖲𝖢𝖱𝖨𝖡𝖤

───  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ───

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

"Theo?" Olive stood there with wide eyes as she stared at the boy. He was different than when she'd known him, granted that was long ago, he'd grown up. So did she. 

"The one and only," Theo grinned from ear to ear, opening his arms. Olive let herself smile, hers possibly wider than her former best friend's as he stood in front of her. She laughed in disbelief as she ran to him, throwing her arms around his neck. He squeezed her tightly, lifting her off the ground slightly and laughing to himself.

"I legitimately never thought I'd see you again!" She asks, her eyes squinting from how wide her smile was. 

"Me either, then a couple of months ago I heard of a pair of twin flames popping up in Beacon Hills. As soon as I heard the name Olive Brown I couldn't believe it," Theo shook his head, looking from her to the pack and Stiles tilted his head. 

"Wait a minute, Theo Raeken?" Stiles stepped forward, looking Theo up and down skeptically. "That little nerdy kid from like- the fourth grade?"

"You were a little nerdy kid in the fourth grade," Olive rose an eyebrow and Stiles glared at her before turning back to Theo.

"What happened to your glasses?" Stiles tilted his head slightly, sizing him up.

"I'm a werewolf, kind of negates the need for glasses, right?" Theo said as if it were obvious, but Stiles was still glaring at him. "Look I didn't come here to cause any trouble, okay? I'm back in Beacon Hills, back with my family."

"Why?" Isaac piped up, crossing his arms over his chest. "What do you want?"

"I want what anyone else who hears of a true alpha with a pair of twin flames in his pack would want," Theo looks between the group before his eyes land on Scott. "I wanna be apart of your pack."

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

After a discussion between the teenagers, they'd agreed they'd have to think it over. Theo parted ways with the pack and they made their way into the school in awkward silence. Scott and Stiles pushed open the doors, leading the way, with their friends following behind them.

"Okay I can't take it anymore," Stiles stops in the middle of the hallway, turning to face the rest of them. "Olly what the hell was that?"

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows, looking between them and Stiles rolls his eyes. 

"Oh, Theo, I never thought I'd see you again, I missed you so much!!!" Stiles pitched his voice higher, mocking her with exaggerated movements, earning a glare from the girl standing across him. "How do you know him?"