1.04 𝖢𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖳 𝖮𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

───  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ───

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

The pack was studying in the library, sans Stiles and Isaac, who had not-so-inconspicuously said they wouldn't be attending. Suddenly, the aforementioned boys hurdle into the library and Stiles slams two pieces of paper onto the table, earning glares from the people around them. Isaac waves at them awkwardly as the five teens look up at them expectantly.

"You found something?" Scott asks, surprise in his voice. Stiles doesn't seem to notice, and if he does he ignores it as he explains the paper.

"Signatures," He said proudly, not expecting to have to elaborate, but when he saw his friends' faces he huffed and pointed at each of them. "This is Theo's dad's signature from the parking ticket me and Olly found and this is from his transfer form."

"How did you get his transfer form?" Kira asks skeptically and Olive rolls her eyes.

"You broke into the administration office, didn't you?" She looked between the two boys and pursed her lips.

"No." "Yes," Stiles and Isaac spoke at the same time, and Stiles sent a pointed glare to the taller boy, who just gave him a smug grin. "Shouldn't have made me lookout."

"This is my investigation! You- actually never mind, I don't need to give anymore of my attention to a giant toothpick," Stiles waved Isaac off, rolling his eyes.

"I am not that tall," Isaac narrowed his eyes at Stiles, who scoffed and turned to look at him.

"Yeah okay and I'm a unicorn," He quipped, earning another glare from Isaac.

"Can we just focus on the signatures, okay? Look, they're different," Isaac pushed the papers closer to the group, who had just been silently enjoying the banter between them, and they all leaned in to examine the signatures. They were not different.

"They're... kind of different," Allison furrowed her eyebrows, looking between the papers and Olive shook her head.

"They're totally different!" Stiles argued, leaning down to point out the differences. "Come on, look. The garlands don't even match, the undulations of the sinuous stroke are totally off and look- look at this," He pointed to a slight imperfection in the "R" in Raeken. "Perfect example of the Criminal Tremor."

"It kind of just looks like the pen was running out of ink-"

"Olive!" Stiles interrupted her, giving her a pointed look. "How many signatures have you analyzed?" Olive rose and eyebrow, nodding as she sat her pen down and took the papers from him. She gave them a hard look before nodding and placing them in front of him, standing so she can better give her presentation.

"The upper zone dynamics are almost completely identical in both signatures, they have the same speed, slant, and spacing, and the sharpness of the back end of the autographs are actually identical. What you said about the sinuous stroke is compete bullshit, by the way. These marks are actually equivalent with the ink in the pen running out. Although your garland statement is valid and sure, the rigidity and pressure are a tad off in this one, but simplification of your signature as you age is common," At the end of her tangent she clapped her hands together, nodding once as she sat down.