Chapter 1:The Beginning

Katherine POV

Klaus had just called me saying he wanted to talk about how I met the lone wolf.So I drove to his house and walked in to see Klaus waiting."So what do you want to talk about hmh?" I said in a irritated tone. "Watch that tone of yours Katerina." Klaus said in a low tone."What do you need from the girl Katerina?" Klaus asked while raising his eyebrow."That is for me to know and for you to dot,do-."I was cut of by Klaus vamp-speed towards me,and,put his hand on my throat and chocked the sh!t out of me."Don't play GAMES WITH ME KATERINA." He said while yelling at me."Ok,ok."I said in a raspy voice and he let go of my throat." Ok,let me explain."I said.
*How it looks*

30 MINUTES LATER

30 MINUTES LATER

Klaus POV

"So basically I need  Hayley for information about the cure." Katherine said as she took a sip of the vodka."Well the cure doesn't involve you so stop trying to get it!"I said in a firm tone."I would have worked if someone didn't tell you that I said one of good old friend to bring the sword if you haven't had killed him." Katerina said while rolling her eyes. She then got up and walked to my painting room and looked at my paintings."That one is ugly, I don't get that,but these one I really get."Katerina said as she analyze the painting."What made you paint it?"Katerina asked as she took a sip of a her vodka. "It resembles control,loneliness,and power." I said blankly.

Time skip (if you don't like smuts skip passed these part)

Katherine's POV

"It is seems the person u sent on Hayley is dead." Klaus said."So I guess that means your free to go if you want to?" Klaus said"I don't know you tell me." I said in a sexy tone.The,he picked me up and kissed me hard and rough as I moaned allowing him  access to the inside of my mouth as he explored every square inch of the inside of my mouth.As I took of his shirt and damn he revealed his abs and did not fail to meet the expectations.As he then,took of my shirt and pants and rip of my underwear. As I did the sam-.He then,thrust in and out of me over and over and then he kissed my neck as he thrusted harder.
*how it looks*

(Welp y'all not getting all of the,details)

The Next Day

Third POV

"Ugh." Katherine said as she got up and saw that she was full naked and Klaus was naked to."Please tell I didn't just sleep with-". "Ofc u did luv you know u could never resist my charms." Klaus said with a grin on his face. "Will I hope you enjoyed it because these is never happening again." Katherine said as she put on her clothes and walked out.

(Bye besties for now)