Chapter 2: Goodbye Mystic Falls

Katherine's POV
After that horrible incident that happened between me and Klaus I then,started to throw up everything I ate."What the hell Vampires don't get sick?"I said to myself.I don't know what is happening to me but I need to run some errands before I worry about my situation right now as I was driving to the Salvatore house.

Klaus POV
After the night with Katherine I went and started to pack my things I couldn't deal with Silas anymore and his demands so I have to leave town but first I need to leave a note for Kitty cat at her house.

Third POV
Katherine had just made it to the Salvatore house."So what do you guys need?"Katherine said."What we need is for you to answer this one question."Damon said as Stefan walked into the room."What made you stop running after 500 years?"Both Salvatore said."I just stop worrying about Klaus chasing me every since 1864."Katherine said as she made her way through the door"Oh and Elena will never pick a Salvatore because she knows when she picks one of you it will leave one of you heartbroken and your friendship will never be the same again."Katherine said as she walked out the door while the two brothers thought on what she said about Elena picking a Salvatore.

Klaus POV
I had just had my moment with Caroline (if yk what he means.)I was on my way to the airport to leave this small ass town and never come back unless I absolutely need too.As I arrived at the airport and boarder my own private plane and,went all the way to New Orleans.

Katherine POV
After I what happened I need to know why the hell I am throwing up so much and start to have cravings.I then pulled out my phone and then,a unknown number called."Is this Katherine?"The caller asked."The one and only."Katherine said as she walked down the stairs to the kitchen fixing her some blood with a banana and ice cream."If,you want to know about your sickness then,come to New Orleans."The caller said."Fine."Katherine said as she grabbed her keys and headed to her car and then,drove off to "New Orleans". Driving straight passed the leaving Mystic Falls.

Third POV
When Katherine finally got there she was in the forest or bayou"ugh it smells like wet dog here."Katherine said to herself.As everything then,went black as the caller had put her to sleep as she told some witches to grab her.

TBC