(2.)Running Away

The next morning I got up around 5 a.m. and went to my 'moms' room. I went to her dresser and took about $80 from her wallet then ran out before she woke up. I ran back to my room to change. I changed into black sweatpants and a white shirt with a two black guitars in the shape of a cross on it then and then a plain black zip up hoodie. I grabbed my small batman(yes batman I LOVE IT) backpack, and put in some water,food(for me and Jagger) the money and an iPod that Lily also gave me and the iPod charger. I put Jagger's baby blue harness on then clipped his leash on and quietly jumped out my window with him tight in my arms. I started running with jagger. I ran for a long time until I got to a path like place in the woods(picture above) I walked down the path with jagger. It started getting close to noon so I just kept walking. Once I was out of the woods I started walking down the road until I got to a giant store that said 'Mall'. I walked inside and somehow made it into a place called Hot Topic(best store ever!) I saw shirts with Black Veil Brides on it then darted over to it. Oh and I had to hide Jagger in my backpack so I could go in the store. I grabbed a a black shirt my size that has BVB Princess on it in white writing and I saw one that said Mini Purdy Girl but I couldn't reach it. Next thing I know there are 5 tall guys in front of me and they all bend down to my height. The one with bright blue eyes(Andy) was the first to speak up."Hi there, I'm Andy, What's your name?" He asked me in a gentle voice.
::::::::::::::::Andy's POV:::::::::::::::
The guys and I had an off day today so we decided to go to Hot Topic. "Ash seriously don't get anything perverted. Your already strange enough" I chuckled. We went into hot topic but stopped at the doorway because we saw a tiny girl no older that 4 looking at our shirts. We looked around and their were no other adults besides us and the workers. "Hey guys lets go talk to her.." They all looked at me confused until they spotted her. We walked over and calmly bent down to her height. My bright blue eyes gleamed, so did the girls..strange. I asked curiously,"Hi there, I'm Andy, what's your name?" She seemed shy at first but still answered in an Adorable voice,"I-I'm Raven"
::::::::::::::::Raven's POV::::::::::::::::
"I-I'm Raven" I said shyly. He mouthed something to the guys then Andy asked me again," Do you know who we are?" I nodded my head vigorously with a smile and said," Black Veil Brides" they all chuckled then introduced themselves."Ashley" "Jake" "Jinxx" "Cc!" "And I'm Andy as you already know." I started getting giddy and I just hopped in place. He put his hands on my teeny shoulders and laughed,"Calm down, now, Can you tell me where your parents are?" Right when he said that I shrunk back down and looked down and a small silent tear fell,"M-mommie died when I was born..a-and this mean lady adopted me. She used to hit me and I-I ran away" The guys looked at me sadly then hugged me then CC chirped in happily to Andy,"Can we keep her Can we keep her?!" Andy laughed and said,"Of course. I don't mind caring for her, we all can." Cc and I cheered and yelled "Yay!" At the same time. "Well it's time to get back to the bus, let's go guys-Raven" he said my name while picking me up and resting me on his hip while he walked. Apparently the guys had fans because a group of about 8 girls ran over. Andy set me down and I hid behind his leg. Andy said calmly but stern enough for the girls to understand," Look I know your fans but we really need to get back to the bus, not just us but her too." He moved out of the way to show me and they stared at me in Awe. "This is Raven, she is 4 and now if you don't mind" he paused to pick me up," we really should be going." The guys and I walked back to the bus, well Andy carried me. There began apparently my new life with Black Veil Brides. I hope they like having me around. I'm glad I ran away because I'm now with my favorite band.
-----------------------------------------
Here's another completed chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it and sorry that it's long I just had a lot of thought to this. How would you feel to be in Ravens position and live with BVB? I would Love it. They are my inspiration and favorite band.